Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how to get out of the weapon menu can't find the exit button
There's no exit button, dunno why they won't make one really.... just try if you can click on something and press space (or was it enter? forgot already xD)

leo_corbett

Oct 9, 2018
The default setting in game's very weird, game 2D but must using Mouse and Keyboard for attack, it's slightly inconvenient so I set the buttons in this game like Megaman X4 (2D controls)

C = Attack
V = Magic & Gun
F = Guard
Z = Step (Dash)
X = Jump & Quit Menu
Enter (Return) = Menu
D = Submit + Rest + Talk + Skip Dialogue
A = Item (change items)
Q = Map
S = Itemcursor (use items)

Moving = Right arrow buttons
Right Keypad 1 2 3 5 for zoom in gallery

Reactions: TsundereLoner

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
is it just me or does the gallery only have seven animations? There's a > at the top but pressing it does nothing.

bakesooul

Feb 23, 2021
hey guys, how do you add the Reipatch translation file using 7zip? when i downloaded the game, I extracted the game then extracted the reipatch, but I dont know where to put the reipatch. please help if you know how!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
hey guys, how do you add the Reipatch translation file using 7zip? when i downloaded the game, I extracted the game then extracted the reipatch, but I dont know where to put the reipatch. please help if you know how!

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
I need help, every time i open the 0.47 i cant move or select nothing, and the game isn't frozen, but the game don't detect any input.

Feb 25, 2021
it seems my computer cant run reipatch..or atleast i cant find the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator at all in the zip i got
can you give me a solution?

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
it seems my computer cant run reipatch..or atleast i cant find the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator at all in the zip i got
can you give me a solution?
If this still gives you error or something, try checking if your antivirus auto quarantines it like it has CoViD.

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Anyone has a walkthrough for the prison dungeon map? I've explored that place and got rid from all the mobs, but now simply i don't know where to go. There's only an unexplored path, but it's closed by some crooked iron bars, and behind there are enemies and girls in bondage devices in the background...i just don't know how to break the gate

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone has a walkthrough for the prison dungeon map? I've explored that place and got rid from all the mobs, but now simply i don't know where to go. There's only an unexplored path, but it's closed by some crooked iron bars, and behind there are enemies and girls in bondage devices in the background...i just don't know how to break the gate

Go up to the stairs above and to the left of the blocked gate and you'll see a ball and chain swinging slowly. Hit the chain the ball will roll down and break the bars

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have encountered certain events (Like the one at the bar and the drunks, the two giants ...)

But I haven't found one more. Could someone tell me exactly how many there are and where to find them? (I have enough with the number (4.1 - 6.1 ... ETC)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment 697168

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.
3/31/20 Edit: Added new gallery text from 0.36.
5/3 Edit: Minor, incomplete update for 0.37. The biggest change so far is a fix to the stat screen to re-fix the formatting.
5/7 Edit: Finished updating for 0.37.
6/8 Edit: Finished updating for 0.38.
6/15 Edit: Changed the main character's name from Aladia to Aradia as suggested by joeyeroq in this post since Aradia is an actual witch's name from folklore.
6/16 Edit: Increased the number of translated counters from 40 to 80.
6/18 Edit: Thanks to a suggestion by pchmsl in this post, counters will now be handled by regular expressions and manual translations for each number are no longer needed.
damn this thing is a mess lol. i am in the "root" folder (where the exe is) and i have no folder called autotranslate. yes i set up autotranslator reipatcher correct.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote