Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DevilSpear96

Aug 2, 2021
Here's the explanation about Unity Auto Translator thing.

After you install it, replace your "AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with the one I posted.

Also, please let me know if you'll find any untranslated stuff. Just DM me your _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and I'll post updated version later.
Thank you for doing this, it's MUCH better! Had to follow the pathway listed to the .txt file, replace it with the new one, then re-run the Rei patcher from the beginning. Took me a while to figure it out, figured I might be able to clarify it for someone else that misunderstood. I'd easily pay $80 for a finished and polished copy on console or PC. I'm having Symphony of the Night flashbacks and the urge to go get Bloodborne. Wish I could figure out precisely who makes it and how to support them a little easier. Navigating through Japanese pages and trying to make sense of what's going on is...I mean, it had me locked out of my bank account for a couple of days. No idea what I'm doing, lol. Just found out about it from xnxx and kinda put everything else on hold in life to get a functional copy. How is this not mainstream yet? This is the future, right?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Oh hell no, the dev had guro stuff, it's scary ;-;
There were very light gore in their previous game, flesh wound and such so it's some what a reasonable addition to this game giving how dark the theme is, most of the present one are easily avoidable by 'play the game'

There're indicator telling you when those happens too, it's look possible to have an option later on to completely shut off guro stuff by cut off the entire gore sequence, if they willing to effort those code that is.

Bridgebat

Aug 27, 2021
Maybe it's time for a full on community translation, instead of relying on the machines?
Hopefully that day comes soon but I doubt it will come any time soon as there simply too much dialog being added currently and I think most translators would rather wait until it's more or less finished before attempting to translate the work in fear they will dump a ton more work on their shoulders at the last minute when changes are made through future updates. But that said if anyone is able and willing that be amazing.

Nov 21, 2020
I just stuck at the Buried Church. I need somehow to get up and pass the closed door, but I have no way to get up, so have no way to progress. How do walkthrough this section?

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
press space if i remember correctly.
this game is kind of buggy for menus.
you not suppose to use your mouse but your keyboard instead.
Space works on some, others it doesn't and just locks you in. Can't get out of Strengthen Weapon screen.

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018
Hey Guys. I just finished updating my translation for 0.37, and it's now available attached to my post on page 5. While I was running through the game again, I thought I'd keep a rough map of where things are so I don't have to try and remember them all the next time I play the game. I've attached the map I made in case anyone else is interested.
Can we have a more updated Map now new version is out?

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
One thing I can never figure out, is that those multi-armed guys with the aphrodisiac mist can make you aroused and start randomly masturbating, but it never lasts long enough to fill up that second bar that appears. Is there any way to make it work?

Elkelvin

Oct 10, 2021
In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment 697168

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.
3/31/20 Edit: Added new gallery text from 0.36.
5/3 Edit: Minor, incomplete update for 0.37. The biggest change so far is a fix to the stat screen to re-fix the formatting.
5/7 Edit: Finished updating for 0.37.
6/8 Edit: Finished updating for 0.38.
6/15 Edit: Changed the main character's name from Aladia to Aradia as suggested by joeyeroq in this post since Aradia is an actual witch's name from folklore.
6/16 Edit: Increased the number of translated counters from 40 to 80.
6/18 Edit: Thanks to a suggestion by pchmsl in this post, counters will now be handled by regular expressions and manual translations for each number are no longer needed.
i got a problem when i install the .NET framweark 3.5, it tell me that i got no permission, how can i solv it??

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote