Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lost Girl

Apr 21, 2021
Hey there, beautiful bastards! I wanted to somehow contribute to this community for introducing me to this game, so I tried to continue the translation work started by other users here.

My game version is 0.48 0.49. As a base I took already existing document, and added some new stuff there (Thanks to Magus2914!). I tried to make it as close to the original as possible.

Translation changelog 0.49 - finished (I think):
-Suzune conversation instances 1, 2 and 3.
-Sick elderly woman conversation.
-Ragdom drunk conversation.
-Albert's extra lovey-dovey event.
-Ragdom back alley event.
-New loction - Jail, as well as it's inhabitants.
-Some new equipment.
-Enemy library descriptions.
-Weapon library descriptions (at least, most of them).
-A few new enemy type names.
-Grouped document contents into categories.

(I couldn't translate those several bigass weapon descriptions (and one enemy description), because my autotranslator wouldn't register it for some reason. Assistance/advice needed)

I feel like I am forgetting something, but that's pretty much it.
Hopefully my work quality is appropriate.

Also also, I am new here, so if I did something wrong, I am really sorry! Especially if someone already posted updated translation, and I just dropped this thing here when nobody asked.

*Edit: started to feel self-conscious about my translation, so I remade it a bit.

Small corrections:
-Corrected (a lot) of misspellings and awkward sentences.
-Corrected weapon names in description menu.

Sorry, I should have proofread it from the start.

Last edited:

DivineDragon

May 1, 2021
Hey there, beautiful bastards! I wanted to somehow contribute to this community for introducing me to this game, so I tried to continue the translation work started by other users here.

My game version is 0.48. As a base I took already existing document, and added some new stuff there (Thanks to Magus2914!). I tried to make it as close to the original as possible.

Translation changelog:
-Suzune conversation instances 1, 2 and 3.
-Sick elderly woman conversation.
-Ragdom drunk conversation.
-Ragdom back alley event.
-New loction - Jail, as well as it's inhabitants and new equipment.
-Enemy library descriptions.
-Weapon library descriptions.
-A few new enemy type names.
-Grouped document contents into categories.
(I couldn't translate those several bigass weapon descriptions (and one slime description), because my autotranslate wouldn't register it for some reason. Assistance/advice needed)

I feel like I am forgetting something, but that's pretty much it.
Also, I still might share updated version later, if I missed something (and if my work quality is appropriate).

Also also, I am new here, so if I did something wrong, I am really sorry! Especially if someone already posted updated translation, and I just dropped this thing here when nobody asked.

*Edit: started to feel self-conscious about my translation, so I remade it a bit.

Small corrections:
-Corrected (a lot) of misspellings and awkward sentences.
-Added Albert's conversation.
-Correct weapon names in description.

I should have proofread it from the start, tbh.
In any case, I will continue making updates (or one big update, which is the best solution) in the near future.
How can I implement this into my game? Is there a folder I need to put it in?

Lost Girl

Apr 21, 2021
Last edited:

Lost Girl

Apr 21, 2021
Maybe it's time for a full on community translation, instead of relying on the machines?
If there are people, who freely understand Japanese, and are willing to spend their time on this game, sure. Everyone would be happy to see this happen, I guess.
Edit* Or, if there was a way to translate, without the need to find stuff in game first.

Otherwise, manually improved machine translation is the only way. Especially at this early stage of the game development.

Also, what we have now is... bearable at the least. Well, stuff translated by other guys is definitely fine, and hopefully my tiny part is not *that bad* either.

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
Man, I wish I looked it up before doing the same thing... I spent like at least two weeks going through the entire game and combing through the DeepL translations the AutoTranslator printed out.

Might as well put mine up, just in case anyone wants to compare them.

I did basically the same thing (passing through the text AutoTranslator captured into DeepL) but I asked my japanese-speaking friends for some help with the weirder-sounding ones.

Prerequisites:

Get XUnity Auto Translator (bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator on GitHub and get the latest release; Either use the stand-alone ReiPatcher version or use the BepInEx plugin framework version)

Instructions:

Place the Translation Folder in either the BepInEx or AutoTranslator folders if you're using the plugin or stand-alone version respectively.

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know if all the consumables items can be farmed somewhere or are some of them a one-time find and then gone forever kinda thing?
Most of the Talismans, Idea Clusters and Potent/Potentite Shards and Chunks.

The Slabs can't be farmed at the moment though.

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
how can I star a level? I don't know what to do

I enter in the menu pressing "I" and I have to close the game because I can't close the menu

May 18, 2021
how can I star a level? I don't know what to do

I enter in the menu pressing "I" and I have to close the game because I can't close the menu
Never use the mouse - shit will break if you do.

When you start a game, you spawn in the Parish, just approach the Altar to the right and interact with it. The first option opens the teleport menu. The first option in Area 2 is the place you want to go to.

Mrstealth1993

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone happen to know if there is made a map of the games locations? Something thats hopefully easy to reference. I already have a general idea of the layout, but dont find it super easy finding the places where new content is located.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote