• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

flipwhatt

Sep 10, 2021
Do you NEED a controller to play this game? I checked the input and it's talking a lot about joystick controls and I can't change it to keyboard controls. . . It seems I can't press anything on the title screen so I'm incapable of pretty much everything in the game without one I guess.

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Do you NEED a controller to play this game? I checked the input and it's talking a lot about joystick controls and I can't change it to keyboard controls. . . It seems I can't press anything on the title screen so I'm incapable of pretty much everything in the game without one I guess.
You don't. I play only with keyboard/mouse.
Just avoid using the mouse in the menus.

Oct 11, 2018
What is this "WIP" tag, and what's the difference between the base game? Sorry I'm new here
WIP means "work in progress." The difference between this and the base game is that this is for the translation, I believe. I honestly don't understand why this thread is still a thing since there's a translation being done (last I checked anyway) on the main thread for the game.

Reactions: LDV and PeteHanson

LordAinzSama

Mar 31, 2019
WIP means "work in progress." The difference between this and the base game is that this is for the translation, I believe. I honestly don't understand why this thread is still a thing since there's a translation being done (last I checked anyway) on the main thread for the game.
Oh, thank you very much!

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Where is the main translation page?
I always have some trouble with navigating this forum. I downloaded a version 0.54 from somewhere here.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Basic control: (all by default)

WSAD to move, space to jump,
left click to attack (for 2-3times depending on different weapons); Hold left click for a bit longer for stronger attacks,
right click to guard , reduce/deflect melle/magic attacks;
mouse wheel up to use your gun,
mouse wheel up +A/S , +w ,+ s to use other 3 magics.

double click left/right, or F key to dash, for quicker movement or avoid melee attacks;
space key to jump, or cancel(while in menu)
(you can double jump, and dash for 1 time at each jump.)
(you can attack while in the air.)

I to open menu , (while in menu ,only use your keyboard, never use your mouse)
space to cancel/resume

OK/Pick up items/Use items/Toggle elevators/Continue Key : E
Cancel : SPACE

use your EXP points to increase your HP/MP or any other status, LUCK is not implement yet.
reset all your EXP points at the NPC near the very 1st shrine, at any time.
theres also a training dummy near the 1st shrine.

once you've been knocked down,
some of the mobs would come to rape you,
(all mobs should rape you but since it's still under development only some would do)
(to see which mobs, check the gallery for availability)
during which you can press SPACE to zoom in, arrow keys to adjust your camera,
left/right click to break out.

when you die,
choose the 1st option to quickly respawn at your last shrine,
choose the 2nd option to show your nightmare. (then restart at shrine)
(only several nightmares available now)
(during the nightmares press key 1-9 to toggle options if available)

Other tips:
you gain EXP points by killing mobs.
when you kill a mob, theres a chance it would drop イデア集合体 (meaning essence of イデア ,i dont know hwat that is),
you'd have to use them to gain EXP points.

any items named like XXXの紋章紙片 are consumable, use them to enchant your weapons for temporary increased power.
would be ofgreat help when fighing bosses in hard difficulty.
any items named like 潜在石 are for empower your weapons permanently.

you can try different weapons, equip up to 4 rings. CUSTOM slots are not implement yet.

View attachment 564149
I went to a bonfire, selected lvl something and now I can't get out of the menu for leveling stats. Essentially I can't seem to back-out of any menus. I'm on keyboard and I checked the keybinds, nothing has or is backing me out of a menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy50pp

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So is all the platforming in this game meant to be really god damn hard? I'm trying to reach platforms and I seem to have to double-jump, then go into sword swings to boost my elevation, then shoot the gun to allow myself to swing the sword more and shoot the gun again until I'm far enough up to dash forward.

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
I went to a bonfire, selected lvl something and now I can't get out of the menu for leveling stats. Essentially I can't seem to back-out of any menus. I'm on keyboard and I checked the keybinds, nothing has or is backing me out of a menu.
You must've clicked with mouse. Usual solution is to just click something again and then SPACE without touching anything. Works most of the time.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
To everyone, you can hold up near edges and your character will climb them. The game has that mechanic. I was doing mortal kombat combo style gun cancelling to do the platforming until I found a ledge it wouldn't work on.

usarius

Feb 15, 2022
hello so im fuckin retarded or something because for the life of me i cant find or i just don't know where to get or do (patch and run) for night of revenge i have everything else just not that
thanks in advance

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
hello so im fuckin retarded or something because for the life of me i cant find or i just don't know where to get or do (patch and run) for night of revenge i have everything else just not that
thanks in advance
Can you provide more details and elaborate? What do you mean you have "everything else just not that" otherwise we can't help you

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
thanks in advance
Its probably something like
download > unzip the file with winrare or 7zip > open the folder and find the exe to launch the game.

leonbryan123

Aug 7, 2017
steve1x: Go near the pink substance, which can be found around the map... or the inquisitor dude, he will throw a horny bomb exploding into a tentacle, and pink substance.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote