Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 29, 2017
ill just patiently wait and i hope the developer released on steam or anywhere that i can buy. I really want to support this guy so that he make a better one soon.
It’ll most likely be only on DLsite at first. You should be able to buy it since they accept foreign cards for purchases. Steam Is unknown if they will try

Reactions: rizolette
Dec 29, 2017
New update from the Developer: Remaining things to do include adjustments to weapons/magic and some corrections/additions. After that it's just 1.a final review of the system, 2. A check on the Mosaic Censorship, 3.Running through the final build for bug and fixing those bugs 4. Send it off for Review and approval to be sold on DLsite. They had planned to have it sent in for review on Oct 10th but do to the amount of things left to do, submitting it will be delayed by a few days to the middle of the month.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
so any new update of full release?
Dev posted a few Ci-En. If thing goes right he might submit the work this week to Dlsite.
Considering the list of point to finish before submitting, if he does, there will most likely be patch for extra bug I'd think. But most likely this month if he don't hit difficult problem to solve.

Dec 29, 2017
so any new update of full release?
The Deadline to have it released for mid October is the 20th so as long as things go smooth it should be good to go soon. They only have a few things left to check and to make sure the playtime feature is working properly then the last few steps before review by DLsite.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Look like the game WILL be delayed.
DLsite send a negative report asking the dev to directly censor the texture instead of putting a censor layer on it (if I understood the Japanese correctly with the translating tool).

Also meaning uncensoring the game will be way harder.

事前審査した所

「ゲーム本編で表示されない画像でございましても、
ユーザー様によってはパッケージングしたものを分解して
画像を閲覧される方もいらっしゃる状況となっておりますため、
基本的には本編での表示の有無に関わらず、ゲームデータを展開して
閲覧可能なデータを含め、審査を行わせていただいております。」

と言われましたが、正直心折れてます。
基本Unityでパッケージされているデータは見れません。
しかし、改造ツール・展開ツールが存在しますし、そもそもデータが完全に守られることは不可能です。

なので勝手に展開されても良いように、画像そのものにモザイクを掛けろとの事です。

じゃあUnity上のモザイクエフェクトは一切意味ないと。

そもそもTwitterでも書きましたが、ゲームの改造行為(勝手に展開してデータを覗く行為も含む?)は法に問えるほどの事なのではないのでしょうか?
個人で愉しむ分となるとアレですが。

そうなるとUnityで作っているエロゲ制作者の方々は全てその様に制作しているという事なのでしょうか。

申し訳ありません。
多分中旬無理です。
まさか、ツールを使ってデータを除いてまで、こんなモザイク処理の弾かれ方をするとは思いませでした。

• Sad
Reactions: OrbitalTomato
Dec 29, 2017
Look like the game WILL be delayed.
DLsite send a negative report asking the dev to directly censor the texture instead of putting a censor layer on it (if I understood the Japanese correctly with the translating tool).

Also meaning uncensoring the game will be way harder.

That’s correct, they want it so then it can’t be removed via a tool or program, like how everyone been doing with each demo version that came out before hand. So the developer will have to go in and add on the censor directly to the models themselves. It’s not a complete redo just having to make additions to what’s already there. From the last Twitter post he seems to have found method of doing it after getting over the shock of the review. This was also a pre-screening for the game to get some stuff out of the way before the actual review.

Dec 29, 2017
We've waited for months and years, another month wouldn't hurt.
I believe right now the estimated time for the new build with the proper censorship is 2-3 day according to the developer tweet from today. So as long as nothing is an issue it might be out sometime next week. I’m sure he’ll want to release it the second he can get it approved for sale

Reactions: Datbel

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I believe right now the estimated time for the new build with the proper censorship is 2-3 day according to the developer tweet from today. So as long as nothing is an issue it might be out sometime next week. I’m sure he’ll want to release it the second he can get it approved for sale
Don't forget that outside of the censor, he still had some final debugging to do. And while I pray it won't happen, you can alway fet some nasty surprise when doing this.

At best, release late weekend - start of the week, or late next week if he don't encounter a bug he don't get how to solve.

I just hope modder will manage to uncensor the game quickly after release :D

Dec 29, 2017
Don't forget that outside of the censor, he still had some final debugging to do. And while I pray it won't happen, you can alway fet some nasty surprise when doing this.

At best, release late weekend - start of the week, or late next week if he don't encounter a bug he don't get how to solve.

I just hope modder will manage to uncensor the game quickly after release :D
That’s true, he’s said in his recent Ci-en post that they’ve already fixed 10-20 bugs but he did mention something about more being exposed during a playthrough of the build

That’s gonna be a harder censorship to over come since it’s going to be placed on the models directly, not saying it’s impossible but it’s gonna take more effort then what it was in the past with using tools to remove the Unity censorship

I just want the man to have a good release and enjoy the peace of mind that all of the years of hard work has finally paid off.

Reactions: AFuglyMunchkin

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Just for the lazy, dev provide a full gallery unlock on the latest Ci-En :

And apparently, there a bug that haven't been removed in time for the release :

ああぁぁあああんん!!!バグがバグがぁあああ!! 見たくない!バグ見たくない!! 危うくカンドーレの武器装備したままロードすると動けなくなるバグ見逃すところだった・・・。 もうやだ・・・テストプレイやだよぉおぉぉ

So, mind the bug or wait for a fix... (probably other bug lurking around considering the size of the game....)

sacredfire

Apr 28, 2018
Just for the lazy, dev provide a full gallery unlock on the latest Ci-En :

And apparently, there a bug that haven't been removed in time for the release :

ああぁぁあああんん!!!バグがバグがぁあああ!! 見たくない!バグ見たくない!! 危うくカンドーレの武器装備したままロードすると動けなくなるバグ見逃すところだった・・・。 もうやだ・・・テストプレイやだよぉおぉぉ

So, mind the bug or wait for a fix... (probably other bug lurking around considering the size of the game....)
Almost complete gallery. Doesn't include GO or Animations for final boss.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Ah.. the game I can't even navigate out the menu. Because his bright idea of using space as backspace. Hah. And if you don't highlight item in the menu, then GOOD LUCK FIGURING OUT WHAT YOU DID WRONG cuz space ain't gonna work. Hahaha.
Man, designers and artists should not thread on programmers it's beyond them to figure out proper UX.
This game is just... a hot UX garbage, but looks good otherwise.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote