Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ascella

Feb 4, 2021
no, dlsite rejected D-lis initial upload because the game only have layered censorship, so D-lis do a last minute hard censorship, just hope D-lis are rascal enough to try team applepai censorship evasion

LeepMeepPeep

Nov 26, 2019
no, dlsite rejected D-lis initial upload because the game only have layered censorship, so D-lis do a last minute hard censorship, just hope D-lis are rascal enough to try team applepai censorship evasion
That's unfortunate. Guess I'll be waiting for an unofficial patch then :/

narita

Aug 23, 2017
is someone have the walkthough for this game kinda stuck after beat minatour guy on abandon house near waterfall

arntyr

May 4, 2018
Finished the last boss but i cant seem to find the way to unlock the gallery page after the slum animations.

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone know a program that can handle editing Assembly.DLL that isn't bizarrely handicapped and fuck-you-ish as DNSPY? I had used it to mod Alienquest Eve before, and was planning on doing the same here but I can't hijack the dialogue system for displaying text since it isn't a dependency anywhere but dialogue. And I'm pretty much a script kiddie in the C languages and can't get shit to display without it.

I have however, managed to get other things able to knock you up.Unfortunantly its only with slimes. Works in progress ya know?

Edit: attempting to add this with more than goblins and I've found a handful with everything already in place. Makes me think its a WIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: SFlame56

iamimpact

Feb 8, 2019
also, cant seem to get out of menus once am in, stuck when I go to character/inventory menu, or level up menu. Space doesn't go back, backspace doesn't go back, so what goes back? Unless I did something wrong with putting in the uncensored and translation patches?
The only other thing i did was swap aswd with the arrow keys, but that shouldn't mess with trying to get outta menus.

N3kko

Oct 30, 2022
also, cant seem to get out of menus once am in, stuck when I go to character/inventory menu, or level up menu. Space doesn't go back, backspace doesn't go back, so what goes back? Unless I did something wrong with putting in the uncensored and translation patches?
The only other thing i did was swap aswd with the arrow keys, but that shouldn't mess with trying to get outta menus.
you do go back with space. BUT remember to only navigate it with keyboard, dont use mouse as it will mess up the control. If you do accidentally use mouse tho, you can click on equip, pick a random item then use your keyboard like normal. REMEMBER, only use keyboard while in the menu

Reactions: superioravenger

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
I have a problem with saving, i just cant. i do it in the Altar but nothing happens.

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
I have a problem with saving, i just cant. i do it in the Altar but nothing happens.
try to open the game with admin rights.
To do so right click on the desktop icon of the game - chose open with admin rights.
Now you should be able to save.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
Might be asking for too much, but is there a set of saves before the H-scenes that can only be seen in sub-events but not the gallery?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote