Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leonbryan123

Aug 7, 2017
Reactions: uruse

GEATUSK

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone have like just a general already translated ver of the game, the unity auto translator is confusing, and tbh ill take any ver of the game

Big_Infinity

Jun 30, 2022
Random question, I know, but where do you find the mushrooms and the plant woman? (The ones in the animation gallery.)

ZeroT2

Oct 2, 2018
So, the last update was almost 9 months ago, so what happened, i remember that the use to come every couple of weaks or maybe one a month.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
It's a really good call on their part, I do say.

Giving how much content they release on early build makes me excited to see how the actual game will come out to be, if they keep releasing more alpha build it will just become bloat and the full release will become less and less significant.

I even plan to play a virgin run first try just to enjoy how good the indie game design can be as an eroge where ero stuff is actually a part of game and consequence itself right in the middle of gameplay, not just another CG to watch and collect.

Virgin run, as in ... if Milirm lore says she a virgin, of course, or 'virgin' within game time, at least.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
cien just put updated and put in twitter, I think he add costume option

Dec 29, 2017
I really wish that's the case. Been keeping an eye on this for what feels like an eternity now.
On the post they made on Thursday(Oct 6), if I'm interpreting good old google translate right(because it says "first half of the year"), the developer said that it should be on sale during the first half of the month, but it might get delayed to the later half if bugs are still an issues. An official Trial version would be placed up just before the game itself goes up on sale so that would be a good sign when it shows up. For for the most part the game can be completed from start to finish and they said that they hope to do post release content 2 week after the game is out.

rizolette

May 12, 2018
ill just patiently wait and i hope the developer released on steam or anywhere that i can buy. I really want to support this guy so that he make a better one soon.

Reactions: Datbel
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote