RPGM Completed Night School Festival: What happened to my childhood friend During Summer Vacation [Final] [kotatsu mikan]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Fapgnito

Jun 15, 2020
im stuck on hotel room when they say to take a bath. if somehow you find a way help me too
After the dinner, right? In the bath area you have to go left(the rocks there aren't a wall), up and right to the other bathing pool. If you are talking about the scene before the dinner, just go in the area between the stairs and the recepcionist and talk with the two girls in the pool.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 2427915

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that none of the dudes in this gangbang are the MC... :unsure:
I see what you did there.

Also, to the person noticing the left chick not having a right leg...
What if the bottom-right one doesn't have one either?! Just sayin'...

...game looks quite...subpar...to be honest.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Also, to the person noticing the left chick not having a right leg...
What if the bottom-right one doesn't have one either?! Just sayin'...

Oh, absolutely. But given her position and assuming her legs are splayed out at a roughly 45 degree angle from her center, the right leg should be close to being parallel with the view's perspective and mostly hidden behind the dude. There should still be something visible, like part of the calf or a foot, but it is missing. It just has a bit more plausible deniability, whereas the girl on the bottom left is super obvious even to those who don't have a strong grasp of human anatomy and perspective drawing.

• Haha
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Do people actually like these event search rpgm games? Of all the one's I have played even the couple I didn't find too bad, they are all still annoying as fuck, way too much work for too little pay off
Better than grinding in combat. The best ones are about solving misteries or solving puzzles

Reactions: Space0din

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm not butthurt at all, I made a simple clarification because you made a very common mistake in your assumption of what netorare is and isn't defined as.
I made no common mistake. I very deliberately edited the text in my original post to say "I don't personally think its NTR" because I know others don't share that opinion, and define it differently. I wasn't offering a "knowledge based" opinion on what NTR is. You obviously disagree but you framed my post as if I was telling everyone what NTR actually is. I was not. I never recommended they remove the tag--I did the opposite--nor did I suggest a change to the definition of NTR in the tag rules. You're reading into my post shit that did not exist.

I said "personally" for a reason, which every response since has pointedly ignored. Everyone feels the need to correct me. I wasn't interested in engaging in a debate about what NTR actually is. There are forums for that. Many can make a case that NTR covers this scenario. I don't object to that, despite my personal feelings being different. I don't need you to correct my personal opinion.

As for conflating cuckoldry and NTR, that was all you. I did not mention cuckoldry until YOU claimed that NTR is a close equivalent to cuckoldry. I strongly disagree with that assertion. I agree with EvolutionKills on what cuckoldry actually is and its nuance in regards to jealousy. Fight with him if you disagree.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You've misread and misunderstood multiple things now, so I'm just going to disengage from what is obviously a pointless discussion.

The alternative is me just talking in circles until you hopefully figure it out, but I don't have the patience for that and this has derailed far more than it needed to for such a simple clarification.

Sanozuki

Mar 6, 2020
im stuck on hotel room when they say to take a bath. if somehow you find a way help me too
you need to go to bath, then go to left and UP on the screen to go to another side of the bath, on the right side.. (sorry for my bad english) :)

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
You've misread and misunderstood multiple things now, so I'm just going to disengage from what is obviously a pointless discussion.

The alternative is me just talking in circles until you hopefully figure it out, but I don't have the patience for that and this has derailed far more than it needed to for such a simple clarification.
I'm done with you. You're blocked

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Wish there were a gallery. I hate RPGM so much...
It is difficult to determine if your two statements are related or not.

eg. Are you stating that you hate RPGM because many developers that used that game creation system don't include a Gallery option in their project(s).

If that is the reason for hating RPGM then you will possible also dislike other game creation system (like Ren'Py) as well, because as far as I can recall none of the main game creation system come with an "auto-generated a Galley" feature.

So the project's developer will need to willing to spend the time & effort to implement a Galley option, and many developers aren't.

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
bruh. go to the pc thats inside ur house lmao
Yes, I figured out, I just didn't seen it in the main menu as an option and assumed there isn't one.

It is difficult to determine if your two statements are related or not.

eg. Are you stating that you hate RPGM because many developers that used that game creation system don't include a Gallery option in their project(s).

If that is the reason for hating RPGM then you will possible also dislike other game creation system (like Ren'Py) as well, because as far as I can recall none of the main game creation system come with an "auto-generated a Galley" feature.

So the project's developer will need to willing to spend the time & effort to implement a Galley option, and many developers aren't.
no I hate RPGM because, the gameplay itself has zero enjoyability or fun factor, you have to go for an elaborated goose chase just so you can watch a scene

Shadow_a

Aug 1, 2017
Yes I do like them, especially when done good. I like them better when they are more, "ntr behind the partner back and they don't find out until way to late or the end of the game.' Which seem to be rarer and rarer to come by now days.
It keeps getting harder to find the "NTR without the partner's knowledge" games. So many of them now either make the partner explicitly aware of it or somewhat aware of it. I want to enjoy the thrill of the sexual acts happening just out of sight of the partner. I reccomend either Paladin Lias or Hero's Wedding. They are both by the same developer and really emphasize this approach.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It keeps getting harder to find the "NTR without the partner's knowledge" games. So many of them now either make the partner explicitly aware of it or somewhat aware of it. I want to enjoy the thrill of the sexual acts happening just out of sight of the partner. I reccomend either Paladin Lias or Hero's Wedding. They are both by the same developer and really emphasize this approach.
Yes I know and I played a hero's wedding it was ok. But yeah it is getting harder to find those games. Especially ones that aren't just incest with the mother son and the son besting his meat to pictures of his mom.

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
Then one does wonder why you're in a thread that is labelled with the RPGM prefix...
...but you do you...
dude, i like the contet, what i dont like is that i have to do one and a half hour of relentless clicking just to get it. But this game has a galery so all is well.

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
Guys, this game IS netorare, at the beginning it's not since MC and Girl weren't in a relationship, but after MC finds out her story, they start dating for months, at certain point the President says that MC is being deceived and invited him to a 'night school festival' (the name of this game) where he discovers that her GF was indeed still cheating him with so many people.

At the very end, he accepts this. Months(years?) later, we can discover that their relationship is now a cuckold fantasy where the is the Manager of the swimming club and let's his GF to fuck whoever she wants and enjoys.

All school knows this now haha even a small CG where President gives blowjobs to MC, and it's implicit that MC is having sex with the nurse too.

So it's a win win situation for both.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes