VN Unity Completed NIGHT/SHADE: You're the Drug [Final] [KingAsphy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
what is this? a guy with no shredded bodies? this should be illegal!!
the "yaoi" that i know is full of very masculine and massive body proportion dude!
Yaoi is actually targeted at a female audience, it's probably bara you're talking about which is art/manga created and made by the gay community in Japan.

This looks interesting, only thing that's a bit off-putting is the eyes, they all look very similar.

Only character that really pops for me is the fuchsia-head sexiness up in there.

clydefrog

Sep 4, 2017
in the tag list I've put "no sexual content YET , it's a demo"
I put this screen here to show what the gamme will look like later , so people can eventually be interested and check their kickstarter
Then don't put an image of the game in the version you aren't providing, kinda like clickbait. The thumbnails are for what we are downloading, not what "may" be downloaded later.

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
what is this? a guy with no shredded bodies? this should be illegal!!
the "yaoi" that i know is full of very masculine and massive body proportion dude!
Either that or its furry or they look really feminine with the shoujo artstyle or are traps or the art is just plain horrible.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

TLDR

Company is rebranding to "Thrill Switch Games ✦"

They have an OST for the game out.

A beta should drop "This week" the statement was made on Dec 20th 2021.

Reactions: Nayko93

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
They look too feminine for my tastes, like those awful K-pop singers. (Disgusted shudder) Eww...

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
They look too feminine for my tastes, like those awful K-pop singers. (Disgusted shudder) Eww...
Then why do you give your opinion ? ( not angry or anything, just curious about this :unsure: )
Why people always come to a thread, say "I don't like it" and leave ?..

- You lose your time saying it, I mean , what do you expect ? that the dev will come here, see your comment and say
" oh yeah he is sooo right I'm gonna remake the entire game just to fit THIS GUY taste ! "

- Everyone here will lose their time reading it and think so hard about a big "shut up" that I think you could hear them in the back of your head

- And I also lost my time writing this message, and others peoples will waste their time reading it

If it was a constructive opinion then yes, why not share it, but this is just a opinion based on YOUR taste , and those kind of opinion are like asshole, everyone have one but normal people don't expose theirs to others ;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes