VN Unity Completed NIGHT/SHADE: You're the Drug [Final] [KingAsphy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sergylort

Jun 3, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the routes and endings ?
I think that the only thing you need to get into a route is answering Mishka's call, then you can do whatever you want, I even made sasha have sex with Dimitry when he tried to cook and then dated Mishka and I got the good ending by not dying
You also have to tell roman where they are sending the drug to save Mishka, once you have saved Mishka you get to choose the route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heno zaku

m1652937

Sep 28, 2020
The opening cutscene seem not working and it's just show the black screen for me. Is there other people who has a problem like me?

Kingmaker

May 7, 2017
How bad is the Graphic Violence? I don't enjoy seeing blood or Guro Torture Hentai type stuff and that last pic of the guy being beaten up and strangled with a wire doesn't appeal to me at all.

Nas97

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone have the 32bits version?? The computer is broken and I'm in some trash laptop lmao.

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
How bad is the Graphic Violence? I don't enjoy seeing blood or Guro Torture Hentai type stuff and that last pic of the guy being beaten up and strangled with a wire doesn't appeal to me at all.
I know you asked this a while ago, but I hope this is still helpful. I'm not completely done with the game, but so far the violence is solely related to the plot, and is kept completely separate from the sex. So you should be fine. I feel similarly to you, and I'm enjoying it.

Reactions: Kingmaker

enzinay

May 11, 2021
Anyone have a mac version for the actual game not demo?
I'm on linux and have tried running the game with wine. Had mixed results. Video cutscenes like the intro are a black screen, so you need to skip them. Seems to work fine for a bit, but I couldn't progress after
The dialog just freezes, you can't advance or skip no matter what you do. There are also weird ui graphics glitches.

I tried converting the game to linux , but it didn't work. The game flashes a window and closes. Not even logo shows up. It uses unity 2019.4.22f1 but the demo that has a mac & linux release uses an older unity version, so you can't copy unity from the demo into the release version. Maybe someone else will have better luck. if someone wants to try. I don't have experience with porting unity games.

If someone could upload the mac and linux versions from itch.io I'd also really appreciate it

Reactions: 90's zombie

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
Was anyone able to cope with these weird-ass glitches and freezes between scenes? I´m not even able to save Mishka cuz it just keep freezing again and again and again

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Came for the hot looking characters...then stayed up for five hours to go through the story.

This might be my favourite visual novel I've ever played.

rikaishere

Oct 7, 2021
Sad my game keeps crashing every 6 minutes usually unity games are fine for me does anyone have the 32bit version?

Edit : found a solution just now
If you have this problem download the demo for 64 bit or 32 bit (both have the unitycrash32) and copy it and paste it over the unitycrash64 on the full game. You can also delete unitycrashhandler on its own

Note : it doesnt stop the crashing but it reduces it so make sure to constantly save

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes