KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Yes, there are two main characters. We have two writers on our team and we took this route so no one's talent is limited.
Well, as long as the two writers communicate that should be fine. It's important for the story to not become a "too many cooks" moment as each person write their own protagonist's journey then slapped them together and become disjoined.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Well, as long as the two writers communicate that should be fine. It's important for the story to not become a "too many cooks" moment as each person write their own protagonist's journey then slapped them together and become disjoined.
Great point, yes they do go over every scene together which is a must because the characters are intertwined. To be fully transparent, we have a black writer writing for the black character and a white one writing for the white character. Less blurred lines and more authentic that way

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Just checked this out, looks promising.
Don't know why but I really dig this kind of art style.
Would tune in for sure.

And one query though,
Is the animation supposed to be really like that? Like a moment-in-time slow paced type? or will it get smoother and more fluid in the coming updates?
It's not a super big deal and won't really take away too much in my opinion, it's just that I think it could be improved that's all. Anyway, it's more of a "me" problem, overall this game holds a lot of promise as I said.

CHEERS DEV!

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just checked this out, looks promising.
Don't know why but I really dig this kind of art style.
Would tune in for sure.

And one query though,
Is the animation supposed to be really like that? Like a moment-in-time slow paced type? or will it get smoother and more fluid in the coming updates?
It's not a super big deal and won't really take away too much in my opinion, it's just that I think it could be improved that's all. Anyway, it's more of a "me" problem, overall this game holds a lot of promise as I said.

CHEERS DEV!
The animations definitely will be smoother and more detailed over time. There were no animations/scenes planned for this demo, but wanted to feed the pervs something for trying the game out lol. Thanks so much for the feedback!

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I noticed that the images are PNG files about 3MB each. Converting those to webp will get you a file that's less than one tenth of the size, with a difference in quality that you can only see if you compare them side-by-side. Here's one PNG chosen at random -- the webp conversion reduced it to about 150 kilobytes. You can do the whole set in a matter of seconds with a batch converter.

DAZ defaults to PNG, but that doesn't work all that well for visual novels. View attachment demotease6.webp

Reactions: UrbanFiction

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I noticed that the images are PNG files about 3MB each. Converting those to webp will get you a file that's less than one tenth of the size, with a difference in quality that you can only see if you compare them side-by-side. Here's one PNG chosen at random -- the webp conversion reduced it to about 150 kilobytes. You can do the whole set in a matter of seconds with a batch converter.

DAZ defaults to PNG, but that doesn't work all that well for visual novels. View attachment 3718751
Noted, will take that into consideration for next week's release.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Nope, I'm going to be releasing an update tonight with a few fixes so if you guys could keep giving me some feedback on whats not working right that'd be great
Noticed it only Seems to happen when you select the put Tyler in his place option hitting the play it cool option allows you to continue

• Red Heart
Reactions: UrbanFiction

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
All the extremely sexy, thicc female models in this game and there's not a single shot of pussy. Just dicks, blowjobs and a jerkoff scene for the MC. Fuck this game and these gay ass developers who just LOVE to waste our time with this kind of bullshit.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
For future clarifications lol, THIS GAME ISNT FOR EVERYBODY. There will be offensive content, no budging on that.

This is also a v0.01a demo, meant to establish the Story. There will be plenty of sex scenes (optional trap ones too, sorry to the post above ) in updates to come..but this will be a game that focuses on story (as well as great sex scenes lol.) A healthy balance. If you’re looking for sex sex sex then this isn’t for you.

Thanks for feedback!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes