enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Thanks for checking out the update, be sure to check out the change log. I’m not going to respond to every troll comment like the last update lol, I feel all the information still stands. However if you have anymore NTR concerns feel free to subscribe to Patreon, for just $5 a month I’ll respond to every message you send (I’m lying)
I've only played through the Dru path and I'm going back for Jake but so far this is suprisingly well written. One question before I sub though: Is it going to be possible to completely get out of the drug business as Dru?

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I've only played through the Dru path and I'm going back for Jake but so far this is suprisingly well written. One question before I sub though: Is it going to be possible to completely get out of the drug business as Dru?
Thanks for checking it out! As far as your question, yes and no. While Dru may try to walk away from the life it won't be as easy as he thinks. It's not a sport you can just up and quit.

Jun 15, 2017
Holy shit, I forgot how terrible some of the people on this site can be. I started reading through all the pages to see some discussion on the game and just found constant bitching and crying about content that has already been confirmed to not be In the game by the dev lmao. Seriously think the mods for F95 should consider adding a function for Dev’s to selectively ban people from their game threads it would seriously make dev’s life’s easier, especially considering the people bitching never just click the ignore button but stick around like parasites.

anyway enough negativity. Do you select to play one particular protagonist at the start or play them both simultaneously? I don’t mind either way I’m just curious. Love the renders btw they look great and unique. Keep up the good fight dev you’ve been doing great.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Holy shit, I forgot how terrible some of the people on this site can be. I started reading through all the pages to see some discussion on the game and just found constant bitching and crying about content that has already been confirmed to not be In the game by the dev lmao. Seriously think the mods for F95 should consider adding a function for Dev’s to selectively ban people from their game threads it would seriously make dev’s life’s easier, especially considering the people bitching never just click the ignore button but stick around like parasites.

anyway enough negativity. Do you select to play one particular protagonist at the start or play them both simultaneously? I don’t mind either way I’m just curious. Love the renders btw they look great and unique. Keep up the good fight dev you’ve been doing great.
Not going to lie, I browse the first few pages frequently whenever I need a quick laugh. Thanks for checking out the game though! In the new update, at the beginning of the game you select the MC you'd like to play as. At the end of that particular side, you'll have the option to play the other MC's side of the update so you don't miss out on any good content/XXX scenes.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
any idea as to when the entire game will be completed? id love to play it in a single walkhrough. GREAT game, unique style, great models and renders, pretty well written too. Both the protagonists have interesting lives and jobs honestly great work from the dev. Good luck!

Also how does the stat system work? Like does having more empathy change dialogues or something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: UrbanFiction

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
any idea as to when the entire game will be completed? id love to play it in a single walkhrough. GREAT game, unique style, great models and renders, pretty well written too. Both the protagonists have interesting lives and jobs honestly great work from the dev. Good luck!

Also how does the stat system work? Like does having more empathy change dialogues or something?
That question just gave me anxiety lol, it’s so much content left to complete. If I can get some help with the coding/animating and tell the writers to ease up then hopefully by the end of the year. I’m praying I’ll one day be in the position to develop these games full time but for now have to balance with RL work schedule.

The stat system controls character direction, dialogue, and special scenes. A more menacing player will have a different experience than an empathetic one for example, and ladies will respond to each trait uniquely. While one might like the rough type, it just may turn the other off. It may be more clear once I get the stat UI up on the tech update.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah so I'm not adding anything new but I promise this game will be talked about as one of the best of the decade. I'll say to the dev that whatever happens in the future, whether you finish or not, know that what you have already accomplished is still much better than most of the adult content of the web.

Cheers and good luck!

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I'm having a great time with this one! I'm enjoying all the models used, and the story too. There were a few points where it seems like there might be some errors in continuity. I'll have to do another play through when I have time. Def going to sub next month. Keep up the great work, its nice to have a black MC. Thanks for all the hard work!

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I'm having a great time with this one! I'm enjoying all the models used, and the story too. There were a few points where it seems like there might be some errors in continuity. I'll have to do another play through when I have time. Def going to sub next month. Keep up the great work, its nice to have a black MC. Thanks for all the hard work!
Thanks for giving it a try! Do you recall where the errors occurred?

Will some Raceplay be added?
Yes

Reactions: Tottoro
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes