VN Ren'Py Abandoned Night Stories [v1.0] [Kamill]

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wait.. monster girl? can anyone clarify what this is about?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did the female protag tag not give that away?
Oh it was from reading some of the comments before playing. Them mentioning male protagonist confused me so I thought it might of ended up being multiple protagonists. But it's all good. Just my own mistake giving me a chuckle lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Deff one of the hottest vamp chicks. That being said I only know of 2 other games with Vampires in them so there isn't much competition.
Which is kind of surprising, isn't it? super popular characters that scream sexy all over being so scarce.. I guess that the "horny teenager comes back home and decides to fuck his family" is harder to implement with vamps...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

shinydevon

Jan 26, 2018
Not a bad start so far. Looking forward to what is next. :)

Though, the naming part confused me at first. I thought Kamilla was the female protagonist we would be playing, so I gave myself a male name. Until she called me a good girl. Had to restart after that lol.
She calls us good girl, but the default name is Jack :unsure:

But there are a lot of English issues so I'm not sure which if either is an error.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking some of these MC's I think the name of the game should of been nightmare stories. The same old I got hit by the ugly tree male characters with horse cocks.

Spammed past the male stuff to get to to the lesbian stuff.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Not a bad start so far. Looking forward to what is next. :)

Though, the naming part confused me at first. I thought Kamilla was the female protagonist we would be playing, so I gave myself a male name. Until she called me a good girl. Had to restart after that lol.
The same happened to me :oops:, although it says Female Protagonist in the genre tags.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Last edited: