KOKOSHU

Jun 3, 2019
Several monsters will do breast play during restraint. Goblins, the humans in dungeon, and I think the jellyfish. Just keep enduring during combat restraint.

Now can you tell me where you got all the "immoral acts"?
Thanks for info and
that one is just peek other couple at night in town

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
Can't wait for the hearts to get translated, it's really impressive how fast all of this has gotten done and how quality it has been.

Reactions: biniweti

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
My main disappointment with the game is its filler enemies. It's another one of those with a decent battle-fuck system, that doesn't take full advantage of it - only 1 enemy per dungeon has combat sex (not counting re-used ones in later levels) and the bosses even re-use those mobs' GoR scenes. Most of the content seems to be devoted to coercion/NTR-ish/prostitution M/F scenes, which really isn't up my alley. I wish devs would focus entirely on just one or the other, instead of trying to have it both ways and spreading the content thin across basically two different games and genres.

Jun 19, 2018
It feels like the exact opposite to me:

1. it lacks "depth and complexity" - material types are tied to a specific source (monsters never drop materials obtainable from mining/harvesting spots, and vice versa), equipment variety was simply thrown out the window in favor of a few upgrades to one piece etc. Little things like that add up.
2. I would never call a "hidden gem". For one simple reason: I went to one region - found that particular glitch, went to another (the plains with the merchant) - found another, went to yet another - guess what I found. And the reason this is even more frustrating is because the dev added these hidden passages, in the first place: you start bumping into every suspicious nook and cranny, and you keep encountering more and more "oopsies" like that.

The idea behind it might have been a good one, but the end result seems little more than "decent" to me. Which, at the end of the day, is the problem: it goes small scale to avoid massive overall complexity (mechanics, progression, art, etc.), but keeps tripping along the way regardless.
Yes, my bad, you are right. Nice initial presentation, but game is a bit more barebones than i thought.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
NightmareKnightHolyKnightAndTheMagicOfLust-1.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
uh, hey, it says torrent not found...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
uh, hey, it says torrent not found...
Yep, but as it says right underneath "This torrent was likely replaced by a newer version, try the search bar on the left."
1.0.0 was updated to 1.0.3, and the 1.0.0 torrent (the one from the post you quoted) was erased.
Here's a direct link for 1.0.3:

NightmareKnightHolyKnightAndTheMagicOfLust-1.0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

nthanks

Oct 4, 2020

hey, stuck here towards the end of the game before the last dungeon is unlocked. is this a scripting bug or a mistranslation? game tells me to talk to this guy to interrogate Buster, but nothing ever progresses

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

hey, stuck here towards the end of the game before the last dungeon is unlocked. is this a scripting bug or a mistranslation? game tells me to talk to this guy to interrogate Buster, but nothing ever progresses
The game has reached the end of its current update most likely. You will have to wait till the game is updated to further progress, unless this is a game bug, then that is far different.

onore

Feb 15, 2020

what version of the game are you playing? I just got past that part myself not too long ago

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes