3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
But apparently the translation isn’t complete. (Haven’t played the game myeself yet. Just going by what others say. Correct me if I’m wrong.)
I see... I just tried it and stopped at the first few scene coz of the above reason but i think the translation was good enough, too be honest I don't quite remember seeing some fault in the few lines I've read regarding grammar and such.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is currently with a unfinished . There's the official English version, which also comes with DRM unfortunately and wasn't the version that got shared in the game request.

Edit - Sounds like it should now the official one.

Last edited:

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018

I found these two, but I'm a bit too much of a pansy to find out if either is legit or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

I found these two, but I'm a bit too much of a pansy to find out if either is legit or not.
I had doubt but decided what the hell... Went with OnlyHGames as the other one was Stigmata which is known more for fan translated *cough* machine *cough* work (Not to mention SVSComics is dial-up speed slow). But it's the same thing as here.

They could of easily used the tweaks Silentce did to make things look better
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/post-4334551
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/post-4338542

The Official Translation is in another castle :p

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
Think I'll wait till we get the full translation here. Damn shame too. This game looked awesome

Jan 20, 2020
so I just finished the game. there's something bugging me after the ending credit were a glitch of some sort shows up. what was shown in there? I just can't see it because it's too quick to be recognizable. Also was there a secret ending I don't know of?

Mar 31, 2018
so can someone explain why this thread was updated to match the official english release but the official one hasnt been cracked yet so why was this updated?

Reactions: Nick_1357
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes