3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Found this on and I think it's the real .

Workupload
Let's see... Gallery seems to be fully translated, so are the school maps, tutorials, and options. Credits seem to have been skipped. Word wrap still needs some work but it's better and that Auto Scroll thing is fixed. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madmanducus

Oct 3, 2020
How am I supposed to enter the console commands? I'm trying to activate the infinite nut cheat but it ain't working out for me

bibouli

Nov 8, 2018
So we never know actually what is going on? man that frustrating.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
ah yes, welcome to Milking farm prototype by dieselmine (I not even kidding, this one came before milking farm)
if you played milking farm before this one, this should be a stroll of walk. if not, do not worry.
this game is beginner friendly , to the point that you do not need to have a look at map to go where you want to.[follow "check" for progression]
only a few puzzle and trick to solve, the rest are just based on your button mashing skills, and you not being a pervert.

dealing with crowd
the button "C" slows your character down, so that your movement will rarely go noticed , "shift" to run.
there's only one ending in this game, yet many cg. so feel free to check them up .

toilet is good place to hide, just dont pick the wrong toilet.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I saw this game mentioned on another thread and it looks promising. About how long is this game from start to completion?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I saw this game mentioned on another thread and it looks promising. About how long is this game from start to completion?
Dieselmine's games are usually pretty short. This one is not the exception, it's like 2-3 hours depending on how fast you can read.

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Im wondering if there is any hidden story to be had here. Like Im wondering what the fuck is up with this school. Are these girls ghosts? Reality benders? What is going on?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Im wondering if there is any hidden story to be had here. Like Im wondering what the fuck is up with this school. Are these girls ghosts? Reality benders? What is going on?!
I was wondering the same thing. I just played to first entering the classroom.

Also, does this game have blackmail? If so, how much?

Jan 12, 2019
I always thought they were normal until the first ringing of the bell somehow corrupted them, like a sort of slaaneshi artifact that taints the souls of all girls who hear it, turning them into absolute degenerates, but that's just my head cannon in accordance to my preferences.
Dieselmine probably kept it vague so that people could fill in the blanks with their imagination.

Reactions: Aereon1104

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I always thought they were normal until the first ringing of the bell somehow corrupted them, like a sort of slaaneshi artifact that taints the souls of all girls who hear it, turning them into absolute degenerates, but that's just my head cannon in accordance to my preferences.
Dieselmine probably kept it vague so that people could fill in the blanks with their imagination.
That head canon doesn't explain why the

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes