3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ouden

May 29, 2017
When i start the game, after the first lines of text I see "now loading" and then this error. I have tried running the game with locale emulator and without and both give the same result. I used the latest version shared in this forum.
errorCapture.PNG

Edit: Nevermind, solved it. I extracted the files withe the wrong name encoding in winrar and that changed all the names. Now i managed to get past that.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I have got it uploaded. I tested it out on another hard drive and it seemed to work fine.
Mega
Dumb question, but does the official version have the issue of words being cut-off at certain points during sentences and being finished below the original sentences like this?

View attachment 881690

If not, I probably messed up somewhere
I would be interested in knowing this as well.
Amayari, if you would be so kind as to check it in the official version, we would be much obliged! (first sentence after New Game)
Maybe the work-around doesn't really work 100%. I mean just swapping those folders to the ones from the official TL version sounds too easy/good to be true. And someone may actually need to crack the .exe...
Then again, it just as well could be that the official TL was...kinda sloppy in the word-wrapping and such regards. xD

Amayari

Sep 28, 2018
I would be interested in knowing this as well.
Amayari, if you would be so kind as to check it in the official version, we would be much obliged! (first sentence after New Game)
Maybe the work-around doesn't really work 100%. I mean just swapping those folders to the ones from the official TL version sounds too easy/good to be true. And someone may actually need to crack the .exe...
Then again, it just as well could be that the official TL was...kinda sloppy in the word-wrapping and such regards. xD
The official version does have the cutoffs at some sentences from what I've noticed. I'll take that though over the sentences just flying by and not having the option to reread like the previous version personally.

Reactions: Zippix

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
Tried to open the console changing the package.json file and for some reason f8 doesnt work, how do i open the console?

sajahu

Dec 12, 2017
I don`t know why but I can`t play the game.

When I click the game.exe and double click to open the game then...

It does nothing!

No, error screen, no black screen, no pop out.

What is the problem?

My computes is windows 10 but still don`t know why it just does nothing at all.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Mega

Try this then?
This one is corrupted, got a "failed to load..." in the beginning of the game (extracted with japanese encoding)

I have got it uploaded. I tested it out on another hard drive and it seemed to work fine.
Mega
Ok I think I found a work around. downloaded both the official and unofficial versions. Deleted the 'www' 'scenario' and 'locales' files from the unofficial, then moved those equivalent files from the official to the unofficial. (note you probably don't need to do all of that, but I did and it seems to work).
I'm much obliged to you both. This is currently one of the the only way to get a complete translated game (Amayari's post has the official version, and the unofficial version is in the OP)

Last edited:

ouden

May 29, 2017
This one is corrupted, got a "failed to load..." in the beginning of the game (extracted with japanese encoding)

I'm much obliged to you both. This is currently one of the the only way to get a complete translated game (Amayari's post has the official version, and the unofficial version is in the OP)
I had a problem that might be the same to yours. If you unziped the game using the "japanese shift-jis" encoding of winrar, try to do the same but using the "utf-8" encoding.

Reactions: masterdragonson

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
What am I missing here? The OP link already had a save with the gallery fully unlocked and although I got all the scenes legit, I didn't saw any of these pixel scenes in this room (also the little demon girl is speaking in moonrunes that I can't understand) and i didn't see the credits scene where all the main girls are over you.

Aside from the scenes BADEND, are there other ending in this game that you don't go back to your home? Is there a NewGame+ where I get to roam the school and enjoy being a schoolgirl toy?

The credits end with a flash of the infirmary, I will check that out in a new game.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
What am I missing here? The OP link already had a save with the gallery fully unlocked and although I got all the scenes legit, I didn't saw any of these pixel scenes in this room (also the little demon girl is speaking in moonrunes that I can't understand) and i didn't see the credits scene where all the main girls are over you.

Aside from the scenes BADEND, are there other ending in this game that you don't go back to your home? Is there a NewGame+ where I get to roam the school and enjoy being a schoolgirl toy?

The credits end with a flash of the infirmary, I will check that out in a new game.
1604915320853.png I took a print of the flash that I thought it was the infirmary, I think this is just his home and impossible to acess

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Those are the pixel scene that didn't make the cut to the main game. You unlock those by either beating the game or with password iirc. Also, there's only one ending as far as i know

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Those are the pixel scene that didn't make the cut to the main game. You unlock those by either beating the game or with password iirc. Also, there's only one ending as far as i know
What a shame, well so I did have seen everything. good gaem

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes