How do you download?
It's an RPG Maker MV game. Works on windows

Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
  • Storage: 1 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display

Use the download links? Not sure how many post you need to see those...
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/post-4584891

Lostlittleboi

Aug 31, 2020
It's an RPG Maker MV game. Works on windows

Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
  • Storage: 1 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display

Use the download links? Not sure how many post you need to see those...
https://f95zone.to/threads/nightmare-school-lost-girls-final-dieselmine.63670/post-4584891
Thank you but is there anyway to transport files???

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you but is there anyway to transport files???
Transport files? Um what do you mean?
If you follow the link they have Zippy, Uploaded, and Rapidgator even if those are slow. I uploaded to Workupload and PixelDrain. Pick one and download. I tend to be fond of PixelDrain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are having trouble opening a rar file try winrar.

For basic file management many places online will explain how the file system works. If you mean for a system other than windows well I don't know.

Lostlittleboi

Aug 31, 2020
Transport files? Um what do you mean?
If you follow the link they have Zippy, Uploaded, and Rapidgator even if those are slow. I uploaded to Workupload and PixelDrain. Pick one and download. I tend to be fond of PixelDrain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are having trouble opening a rar file try winrar.

For basic file management many places online will explain how the file system works. If you mean for a system other than windows well I don't know.
Thank you so much

Reactions: girdeyordo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
does anyone know what they're doing here? genuinely don't understand whats happening and why the small girl is on top of the guy..? kissing him?
That is an odd image but I think it's supposed to be two girls with the MC. One girl is on his lap while the other girl is in between his legs giving him mouth milkings.

Jul 11, 2020
how do u have 2 people on ur lap? seems everyone has different answers.......I like this scene, but i feel like its something really hot that I just can't see.

Last edited:

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
That is an odd image but I think it's supposed to be two girls with the MC. One girl is on his lap while the other girl is in between his legs giving him mouth milkings.
how do u have 2 people on ur lap? seems everyone has different answers.......I like this scene, but i feel like its something really hot that I just can't see.
To me it looks like the MC is turned with the back towards us and the top girl is restraining his arms to his body with her legs and is pushing him into the other girls cleavage with her hips. So he gets a titjob from the girl below.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
does anyone know what they're doing here? genuinely don't understand whats happening and why the small girl is on top of the guy..? kissing him?
Here we can see the MC from his back, the girl below is taking his dick with her mouth and the other girl restrains the guy while jumping in his hip to add more force and skullfuck the other girl

Dont worry she doesnt need to breath <3

Jul 11, 2020
To me it looks like the MC is turned with the back towards us and the top girl is restraining his arms to his body with her legs and is pushing him into the other girls cleavage with her hips. So he gets a titjob from the girl below.

Think ur right, when the MC cums, the cum comes out from the very bottom of the bottom girl's cleavage. That's an awesome "reverse standing clothed paizuri." wish there was more of these, anyone know?

Jul 11, 2020
Here we can see the MC from his back, the girl below is taking his dick with her mouth and the other girl restrains the guy while jumping in his hip to add more force and skullfuck the other girl

Dont worry she doesnt need to breath <3
Still think its a standing reverse paizuri to me, why else would the bottom girl's hands be below her tits pushing upwards? Only explanation is that the top girl is pushing his dick down the bottom girl's cleavage while the bottom girl is pushing her cleavage upwards.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Still think its a standing reverse paizuri to me, why else would the bottom girl's hands be below her tits pushing upwards? Only explanation is that the top girl is pushing his dick down the bottom girl's cleavage while the bottom girl is pushing her cleavage upwards.
Can be too, i push to deepthroat based on the discomfort to place an erect dick in that angle, we can see the boobs pushed to the ass/back level, to have his boobs so far in the dude body the girl face has to be pressed against his pelvis, eating completly his dick, maybe she is pushing his balls with her tits

btw, i dont like too much this scene because of the angle of vision, i spended more time figuring out what was happening instead of enjoying it

Reactions: VictorDoUrden
Jul 11, 2020
Can be too, i push to deepthroat based on the discomfort to place an erect dick in that angle, we can see the boobs pushed to the ass/back level, to have his boobs so far in the dude body the girl face has to be pressed against his pelvis, eating completly his dick, maybe she is pushing his balls with her tits

btw, i dont like too much this scene because of the angle of vision, i spended more time figuring out what was happening instead of enjoying it
It is true, it does seem as if her boobs are very far outwards guy's body. But if you look at the dude's cum animation, the cum starts spurting out of the bottom of the cleavage of the bottom girl's boobs, before his ejaculate drowns all of them inside the locker. Because of this, I think its an extreme version of a reverse paizuri instead of it being a deepthroat. If it was a deepthroat then the cum wouldn't come out starting from the bottom of the bottom girl's cleavage. Heres a gif of that if you want to take a closer look.

Also yeah it did ruin the scene a bit for me, had to stare at it for a long while and still didn't know so I had to post here. haha

Edit: I split the gif into different frames, cum definitely coming out from the bottom of the boobs. Seems MC'd dick is long enough to go through the huge tits of the bottom girl. dunno why i could not have thought of this earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes