3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ninjathesilent

Jun 26, 2021
Thanks for the upload, but wondering, how did you remove the DRM from that game? I like to support the creators but I hate DRM in general.

Is there a walk-through for this story cause I got to the credits but I probably missed a lot of stuff

Last edited:

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
Is it intentional that the twins are switched everytime in the dialog?
Because at the beginning of the game Blue is "twin A" but at the pool she is "twin B" and then in the land of the lost she is "twin A" again.
IDK if it is supposed to be like this or not but for some reason I find it hillarious.

Reactions: Aereon1104

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Got a problem, chief.
This is a problem when extracting files with japanese characters.

WinRar shouldn't have problems with this but you can try
Options > Name Encoding > Japanese Shift-JIS

You can check to see if the file exist in
"[Main Game Directory]\www\img\tilesets\エマ壁.png"

If there are no files in the folder with Japanese characters then extraction is the problem however if the files do have the proper names but in rpgmvp format that means the game expects these to be encrypted but they are not. Shouldn't be the case but just covering bases in the event you downloaded an earlier release (or from somewhere else) and just let it set for months without trying it.

As for the suggestion to extract it to another partition eh likely easier to say extract it to another location but if the original extraction did create garbage files it's best just to purge everything in the game folder and try extracting it again using WinRar and the settings mentioned above.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
"Extract on another partition?"
What does that mean?
If you have another hard drive or your hard drive is partitioned, else if you're PC only has one Hard Drive and isn't partitioned, then disregard that.

For Basic Stuff, If you have only one HD on your PC or Laptop that isn't partitioned, You'd only have the Local Disk C:, else you will have other Local Disks there,...
Flash Drives could also work if you doesn't have one, extract the game on it and try to see if it works, then afterwards copy it to anywhere you'd like.
I said this since there are cases where a game doesn't work where I usually extract my files (Desktop for testing first, which is by default Located at Local Disk C: ) and if it doesn't, I try extracting it on Local Disk D; (My Partition) and it usually works.

But yeah, first you'd best to look if the file is in the game files or try extracting it with Japanese Locale first.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Ngl, I got annoyed within a couple minute into the game, clearly I want to enjoy the h scene, but man the way the game setup makes me wants to win more than anything
Well to be fair, there are no repercussions for deliberately getting caught so long as you keep saving. I reckon a lot of people in this thread aren't all that familiar with the RoR format of h games.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The locker scene, looks like one girl is pounding his butt, likely with a dildo/strapon, while the other girl is giving him a titjob

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The game is supposed to be censored ?
Japanese games sometimes censor the genitalia because of ancient laws during the Meiji Restoration. There are some exceptions for foreign markets but not every developer bothers.
It's not too bad in this game with only a slight blur on the pussy and a minecraft dick.

Reactions: Aereon1104

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone got any reccomendations for games like this? Where if you get caught you see a pixel art sex animation? I know forest of blue skin and shiro no yakata. Anyone got any others?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes