3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is the story of this game intentionally hidden? After completed it once, I saw a flachback to a room in the schol, guessing it is principal room that was previously locked, I play the game again, this time after getting the key during swimming class, instead of going straight to the gate, I went to unlock the principal room, found nothing, then I unlocked the rooftop, right at the time there was like something fell or exploded, but I still found nothing, after that the game processed just like the first play through, did I miss something?
I saw the theory of someone above, but there should be somewhere in the game they give you clue so you could deduce the story right? I seem to find nothing
I know right, the game does not explain the lore very well. As for the theory, I take it you are referring to my post above? I am a fan on Creepypasta stories and SCP so some of the scenarios in this game were familiar to me from those fanbases.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
This is my take on the plot.
Your theory might be somewhat true, you know why?
Because the teacher has a full map of this school, at the start of the game.
So he was there in the first place.
And there are no adults beside him...

But... lets analyze facts, because you also can be completely wrong. Look at the start of the story:

1) "You have been aiming to become a teacher employed by the government.
One day you received a call.
Deep in the mountains is a school where you will be interning".

2) If the story is not lying, the main character was 100% certain, that he was called by the government.
He had a meeting with the government, was well instructed and got two maps from them. 1) to get into place and 2) map of the school.
3) He got into place and stuck there, with only kids and no adults.
4) The whole place makes the main character very horny (judging by visual display effects).
5) Kids are acting like imps, but with strange rules. Doing absolutely nothing at certain time.
Why like imps ?
5.1) they have aura of seduction, making main character less resistant.
5.2) the only thing they want, is a "white milk"
5.3) they can paralyze main character
5.4) powerful ones has demonic eyes
6) Main character acts mostly careless and as he'd expect anything like that.
7) Space and time distorts after "death" and close to ending.
So the place make and impression of a warp to demonic domain. Something like that was in "The Witch's House", where at the beginning, the house was not the same that it was in the end.
For me it sounds like a mission, organized by government for SCP discovery.

VERDICT:
So it seems, that he, wanting to become a teacher, was hired or just used (because he thought, that he will be interning) by the secret organization, that is researching abnormalities and anomalies.

So, you could be right, if the main character was never met with the government and didn't got a map from them, getting to place just by phone instructions.
Or I am right, if the character was met with the government.
But if not, it's still possible, that it was just a great prank from horny demons.
In any case, there is still a possibility, that anything of that is not true, and the story makes no sense at all, lol.

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018

But... lets analyze facts, because you also can be completely wrong. Look at the start of the story:

2) If the story is not lying, the main character was 100% certain, that he was called by the government.
He had a meeting with the government, was well instructed and got two maps from them. 1) to get into place and 2) map of the school.
4) The whole place makes the main character very horny (judging by visual display effects).
5) Kids are acting like imps, but with strange rules. Doing absolutely nothing.
Why like imps ?
So the place make and impression of warp to demonic domain. Something like that was in "The Witch's House", where at the beginning, the house was not the same that he was in the end.

VERDICT:
So it seems, that he, wanting to become a teacher, was hired or just used (because he thought, that he will be interning) by the secret organization, that is researching abnormalities and anomalies.

So, you could be right, if the main character was never met with the government and didn't got a map from them, getting to place just by phone instructions.
But if not, it's still possible, that it was just a great prank from horny demons.
In any case, there is still a possibility, that anything of that is not true, and the story makes no sense at all, lol.
I think your reading too much into it. Its a mystery for sure but that sounds like a conspiracy.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

5) Kids are acting like imps, but with strange rules. Doing absolutely nothing at certain time.
Why like imps ?
So the place make and impression of a warp to demonic domain. Something like that was in "The Witch's House", where at the beginning, the house was not the same that it was in the end.

VERDICT:

MC may be feeling guilty and thinking that by becoming the teacher that he needed as a student he can help right the wrongs we committed.

The "Call" on the phone could have been auditory hallucinations.

His being stuck could be purely in his mind, if not that than the gate could be in need of repair due to being abandoned for so long. The reason he only sees girls is because they were who he focused on when he was there before.

He was a very lovesick young man when he was a student.

Why like imps ?

His mind is punishing him by twisting the girls from his past into twisted versions of themselves. The theme of "Rules" also fits into the need for penance.

MC was a lovesick student.

See above.

The paralysis is in his mind, both psychologically and physiologically.

To MC, the girls can look very demonic.

MC is very much NOT in a good headspace.

I haven't played that game but this looks to indicate depersonalization. From MC's perspective he looks to have a very loose grip on the concept of time.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022

MC may be feeling guilty and thinking that by becoming the teacher that he needed as a student he can help right the wrongs we committed.

The "Call" on the phone could have been auditory hallucinations.

His being stuck could be purely in his mind, if not that than the gate could be in need of repair due to being abandoned for so long. The reason he only sees girls is because they were who he focused on when he was there before.

He was a very lovesick young man when he was a student.

Why like imps ?

His mind is punishing him by twisting the girls from his past into twisted versions of themselves. The theme of "Rules" also fits into the need for penance.

MC was a lovesick student.

See above.

The paralysis is in his mind, both psychologically and physiologically.

To MC, the girls can look very demonic.

MC is very much NOT in a good headspace.

I haven't played that game but this looks to indicate depersonalization. From MC's perspective he looks to have a very loose grip on the concept of time.
1. What makes you think that?
2. If the call was not real and MC never met with the government, where did he got the map?
3. Demonic places are, potentially, "frozen in time", they do not need a repair.
4. You can't be sick enough, to get purple/pink vision. If you do, can you argument it?
5. So, you are telling me, that MC was a super molester, who did orgies, when he was a student? Then, why he is not in jail? Why he is free and nothing was changed for him, after he left such horrible place? It would make more sense, if the MC was bullied (sexually offended) and was broken to liking it, and it was his desire to be bullied again. But where is remorse here?
5.1 Read above
5.2 Read above x2?
5.3 Read above x3??
5.4 Not all of them are looking like demons, only the most powerful ones. You could say, that this is because of the amount of influence that girls, similar to these ones but in the past, did to him. But firstly you should read what is above x4???
6. Only if your theory makes sense. But I'd argue about that. Read above x5????
7. From the perspective of the MC, all deaths are just bad dreams. So he didn't die even once, just exhausted, to the point of unconsciousness, and taken not far away from the "death" place. Those imps are just playing with him, to consume him slowly, like a candy.
That's why they are so happy to see him...
That's why they like to play with him...
But why they even let him go?
Hmm... is saw the same in Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons, so it's just natural for them to play with their food.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 12, 2019
That's one of the things I like about the game, its lack of explanation allowing for the player to interpret it however they want. a ghost school that burned down? a nightmare that this poor teacher is stuck in due to a coma? Silent Hill style guilt manifestation? The girls getting their minds/souls corrupted by some cult ritual/sex demon/the school itself/ the second the bell rings (the one I personally subscribe to)? Unless the game gets a sequel that explains things a little better, all of these theories and none of these theories are canon.

Last edited:

lbton94

Sep 19, 2022
cant open console or wrong rpgmaker download . please help

nvm i thought have some use finish game already

Last edited:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
That's one of the things I like about the game, its lack of explanation allowing for the player to interpret it however they want. a ghost school that burned down? a nightmare that this poor teacher is stuck in due to a coma? Silent Hill style guilt manifestation? The girls getting their minds/souls corrupted by some cult ritual/sex demon/the school itself/ the second the bell rings (the one I personally subscribe to)? Unless the game gets a sequel that explains things a little better, all of these theories and none of these theories are canon.
Well, I personally don't think it can't be a coma because the ending shows absolutely no sign of anything related to hospitals, nurses or nothing of the sorts, but yeah I do agree that the game leaves everything very open-ended to different interpretations which is very cool and helps giving this game a spooky vibe

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
To me the girls aren't "imp" or "succubus" but simply ghost. If I remember correctly, it was mentioned somewhere that they were "no longer from the living" which means they were dead and probably the same age as when they appear in the game when they die. They're also referred as "the lost" when you save later in the game. When the MC leaves the school and try to return to it, it is said that there was only ruins over there. So there was actually a building there in the past that has been reduced to ruins. Probably a school too.

I have 3 theories about this :

1) Something terrible happened in that school in which many schoolgirls dies and they now seek revenge on the livings or simply "need" them. But why are they so horny though and why do they need "the white milk" for ?

2) These girls have been killed in their very young by some child molester and now seems to want to take revenge on people who fit that profile (the MC). So then the game would be an actual trial in which he prove his innocence by not succumbing to the ghosts.

2.5) Some mix of these 2 theories in which a child molester killed many schoolgirl at this particular school and the event was so big the authorities simply decide to condemn the place. But that would be surprising considering the amount of students implicated.

3) As sina said, this is just a stoopid game and there's no actual background scenario to it.

Besides, we actually know nothing about the MC other than he get excited a lot by the young girls in the game. He never talk and only run through the entire game. Which is kinda sad. I would have preferred an ending (or alternate ending) in which you could actually try to help the girls and save their souls or something...

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes