3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
May 20, 2020
how to escape "place of the lost" (the long corridor when you escape) every tine after a few second i randomly TP to the roof and a girl with long purple hair and blue glowing eyes fuck me until game over

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Hello, old me.
We haven't change even a little bit, still making insane theories, driving people insane, heh...

*sigh*

If only they were more patient...
If only there was someone who'd understand my "insanity"...

*sniff* Please, God...
What difference are you referring to between Common Guy and you?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
We enjoy to speculate and make theories as you might saw. This game was fun to speculate about, but this one is still a very cool puzzle for me and it made me really obsessed with it.

*sigh*

But everything has it's end...
I say some of the When they Cry anime years ago and I haven't started on Blacksouls yet. The closest "Souls" game I have played is Domina.

And yes, I love lore and theorizing about games and h games are no exception.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I say some of the When they Cry anime years ago and I haven't started on Blacksouls yet. The closest "Souls" game I have played is Domina.

And yes, I love lore and theorizing about games and h games are no exception.
Don't play Black Souls... you won't understand anything or you'll rather get insane while trying to understand. Look at what this game made to me... I'm no longer common!

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
You have become a lot less repressed and sex negative, all in all you seem to be doing better. Being a rarity isn't always better afterall...
You were mistaken, I was never sex negative, but reserved and careful about it, because sex is a very special thing, where not only bodies but souls of people unite, creating a long term connection. And you should be careful about whom you wish to create that connection with, while wary about it's effects. It can be blessing and a curse if you feel many things about your person despite the distance (and they feel you as well).

I also don’t really like vulgarity, because my perception associates it with not very smart, ignorant and straightforward people. I mean that vulgarity is a common attribute of such people, communication with whom influenced my perception and preferences.

I don't want to be like them, nor do I wish to talk to them. Now you should understand my isolative and reserved personality.
This happened not because I think I'm better (in case if someone thinks so).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You were mistaken, I was never sex negative, but reserved and careful about it, because sex is a very special thing, where not only bodies but souls of people unite, creating a long term connection. And you should be careful about whom you wish to create that connection with, while wary about it's effects. It can be blessing and a curse if you feel many things about your person despite the distance (and they feel you as well).

I also don’t really like vulgarity, because my perception associates it with not very smart, ignorant and straightforward people. I mean that vulgarity is a common attribute of such people, communication with whom influenced my perception and preferences.

I don't want to be like them, nor do I wish to talk to them. Now you should understand my isolative and reserved personality.
This happened not because I think I'm better (in case if someone thinks so).
That is an interesting take but I actually have the opposite perspective. After seeing all the fucked up things people can do "For the sake of family" I'll tell you right now, there are some "Vanilla" people nobody should trust. :eek:

any similar games like this?
In terms of h horror vibes, I suggest giving the 2D sidescroller Castle of Temptation a play:

Castle of Temptation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-4-3a-poring.52714/

In terms of RPG Maker pursuit and capture games, The Third Princess is a short but fun one. Just be sure to add the file mentioned in the description:

The Third Princess:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-third-princess-playing-final-second-penguin.30496/

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
That is an interesting take but I actually have the opposite perspective. After seeing all the fucked up things people can do "For the sake of family" I'll tell you right now, there are some "Vanilla" people nobody should trust. :eek:
We are living in a world of duality, what did you expect? Everything has two sides, and even good intentions may lead to disaster, but not always. You can predict the outcome if you think hard enough about consequences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes