3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
It is true, it does seem as if her boobs are very far outwards guy's body. But if you look at the dude's cum animation, the cum starts spurting out of the bottom of the cleavage of the bottom girl's boobs, before his ejaculate drowns all of them inside the locker. Because of this, I think its an extreme version of a reverse paizuri instead of it being a deepthroat. If it was a deepthroat then the cum wouldn't come out starting from the bottom of the bottom girl's cleavage. Heres a gif of that if you want to take a closer look.

Also yeah it did ruin the scene a bit for me, had to stare at it for a long while and still didn't know so I had to post here. haha

Edit: I split the gif into different frames, cum definitely coming out from the bottom of the boobs. Seems MC'd dick is long enough to go through the huge tits of the bottom girl. dunno why i could not have thought of this earlier.
Yes i see, you are right, with better angles this scene could be one the dirtiest and hottest

Reactions: theblueocean420
Jul 11, 2020
Yes i see, you are right, with better angles this scene could be one the dirtiest and hottest
Yeah, now that I know what this scene is, it's making me crave for more things like these. Sadly it seems like the artist for this has gone super saiyan for this specific scene haha. Hopefully L_Buffer is able to chug out more dirty ass positions like these.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah, now that I know what this scene is, it's making me crave for more things like these. Sadly it seems like the artist for this has gone super saiyan for this specific scene haha. Hopefully L_Buffer is able to chug out more dirty ass positions like these.
What I find a bit weird, is the position of the bottom girl's feet. Shouldn't they be in front of her thighs? Otherwise this must be extremely painful for her, or she has the most flexible legs I've seen.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
What I find a bit weird, is the position of the bottom girl's feet. Shouldn't they be in front of her thighs? Otherwise this must be extremely painful for her, or she has the most flexible legs I've seen.
Yeah, i cant imagine the torsion in her knees

Jul 11, 2020
Seems like the logic behind this position is that if she has her entire body in maximum curvature as this will enlarge/expand her boobs (something like a sideways U where her back arches). Also, since the locker is closed in front of her, the thighs will just rest on the door anyway.

Edit: It might also be because L_Buffer wanted to really show the audience that this was a downward paizuri, he had to split the bottom girl's thighs so that her boobs will be in the spotlight, which, ironically, did not work and took a lot of time and effort than it was really necessary. Still worth it because this shit is hot asf. Wish more things he put out were like this

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
does anyone know what they're doing here? genuinely don't understand whats happening and why the small girl is on top of the guy..? kissing him?
After staring at that for a bit if real life anatomy is in place... that locker is fucking big and guy must be painfully bent over yoga style with back towards viewer all while bowlegged and? the girl is on his back why? choking him possibly? what the fuck?

the more I look the more cringy as fuck it becomes

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright
Jul 11, 2020
After staring at that for a bit if real life anatomy is in place... that locker is fucking big and guy must be painfully bent over yoga style with back towards viewer all while bowlegged and? the girl is on his back why? choking him possibly? what the fuck?

the more I look the more cringy as fuck it becomes
i think its dirty asf, the thought that the top girl is there to push the guy's dick down further into the boobs of the bottom girl is insanely hot but in the end its just a preference

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
I feel like some of the pixel scenes from the recollection room aren't present in the actual game. Either that or they're really difficult to find.

Reactions: girdeyordo
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes