TheChewables

May 11, 2017
there are three scenes according to the Extra page, but i only got the last two... did i miss something outside the dream?

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Code:
"{cps=50} Oh, are you already here?{w} That's great! {/cps}"
Suggestion/request: can you not do this? Ren'py has a built-in text speed setting so that people that like slow crawling text can have it, and people that don't can disable it.

For anyone else that gets irrationally bothered by forced crawling text, check this out.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Nightmares Before Halloween [v0.1] [MrDracosaurus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 0.94 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 118 MB

Original Mac Size: 0.91 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 83.2 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Code:
"{cps=50} Oh, are you already here?{w} That's great! {/cps}"
Suggestion/request: can you not do this? Ren'py has a built-in text speed setting so that people that like slow crawling text can have it, and people that don't can disable it.

For anyone else that gets irrationally bothered by forced crawling text, check this out.
It is not the first time someone they tell me. I will change it in the next update.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
for anyone that's lost
there's a map on a wall, if you keep working your way west. also you'll need a key, which appears in the later half of the maze. not sure what the slime sphere dose though ?
that aside, spider girl in the nxt installment ?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It was very fun figuring out the tunnel, but finding the map on the wall was a big help. I wont give anything away, but one needs to look every chance you get. Some fun things happen. Enjoy the play through thanks so much looking foreward to the nest release.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
What to do after touching orb and getting key in the dream and touched small goo at start and the massive one? I checked the whole place (at least where no block is). Any help to go further is greatly appreciated.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What to do after touching orb and getting key in the dream and touched small goo at start and the massive one? I checked the whole place (at least where no block is). Any help to go further is greatly appreciated.
The key is used to open a door in the area where you are crouching. After that you go straight on until you reach the end of the nightmare.

Feb 20, 2018
It's a nice game, but I'll be honest, the maze was a nightmare to ''play''. I'm missing the last of the 3 H-scenes, but if it means having to again randomly find my way through the maze (couldn't find out the utility of the map since I don't even know where I am), I'll skip it :/

• Haha
Reactions: lewdloser
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes