Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
I played the first release on Android, but can't play this new version because the file is bigger than 2gb. Any plans to make a compressed version for Android?

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I played the first release on Android, but can't play this new version because the file is bigger than 2gb. Any plans to make a compressed version for Android?
Okay, I haven't taken that into account. I am very sorry, I will try to make the next version of android more compressed.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm.... Can not say Good it or not....
But one thing i can say 100%, Boring Story and LOW fap-fap material.... (-)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nightmares Before Halloween [v0.4] [MrDracosaurus] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,51 GB / 261 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,48 GB / 227 MB - NightmaresBeforeHalloween-Week4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I thought the spooky halloween stories were fun but would have liked to see a followup with the cute girls. Only girl that carries over with each update so far is the childhood friend. Kinda hope there is some epilogue that has a little extra for every monster girl you successfully slept with :coffee:

Does the cute slime girl make it out of the sewers?
Is the new spider mommy good to her daughters or does she just eat them?
Did that shark girl give up on you after you disappeared or is she still looking?
Dolls didn't seem all that concerned but her servants were nice... One even let us head pat her :love:
What's going to happen with the succubus? Stay tuned for next week.
Let's not forget the childhood friend, are we finally going to stick it in :sneaky: If I can't know what happens to the other girls at least hooking up with her would end it on a good note.

Reactions: AlexaSky

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I thought the spooky halloween stories were fun but would have liked to see a followup with the cute girls. Only girl that carries over with each update so far is the childhood friend. Kinda hope there is some epilogue that has a little extra for every monster girl you successfully slept with :coffee:

Does the cute slime girl make it out of the sewers?
Is the new spider mommy good to her daughters or does she just eat them?
Did that shark girl give up on you after you disappeared or is she still looking?
Dolls didn't seem all that concerned but her servants were nice... One even let us head pat her :love:
What's going to happen with the succubus? Stay tuned for next week.
Let's not forget the childhood friend, are we finally going to stick it in :sneaky: If I can't know what happens to the other girls at least hooking up with her would end it on a good note.
Maybe we can convince MrDracosaurus to continue this as an ongoing harem game of a loving family of cute waifus with slime kids and spider kids and shark kids and doll kids and ??? kids all playing together like in Corrupted Kingdoms :love: :ROFLMAO::cool:.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Maybe we can convince MrDracosaurus to continue this as an ongoing harem game of a loving family of cute waifus with slime kids and spider kids and shark kids and doll kids and ??? kids all playing together like in Corrupted Kingdoms :love: :ROFLMAO::cool:.
I'm now working on the epilogues, which will have each of the girls as long as you've chosen their route. I would have liked to make this game longer, but due to lack of time it will not be possible.

For the next game I want to try to do sandbox, but it won't be too long either. Although I must say that I really would like in the future to do something like Corrupted Kingdoms but I think I still lack more experience.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I'm now working on the epilogues, which will have each of the girls as long as you've chosen their route. I would have liked to make this game longer, but due to lack of time it will not be possible.
Awesome, well I look forward to seeing what you do with the time you got to work on it.

For the next game I want to try to do sandbox, but it won't be too long either. Although I must say that I really would like in the future to do something like Corrupted Kingdoms but I think I still lack more experience.
I don't know about that... Corrupted Kingdoms is good but the dev shied away from monster girls after the wolf girl's tail kept clipping into things. At least when you showed a fish girl we got a scene with her :LOL: Having cute girls is always a plus but when fans want more story it shows you written something people care about. Then again Monster Musume was good and it's mostly cute monster girls doing cute things.

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Even though they're not very long, your games are enjoyable because there is a lot of positivity and good feelings. It would be hard to make a long game with no strife or struggle to overcome. If you just keep making small games like this and people will still be happy, it fills a need. Try the big "epic" game when you get to that point in your development or desire as a developer....or don't if you never want to; do what makes you happy ;)

Awesome, well I look forward to seeing what you do with the time you got to work on it.

I don't know about that... Corrupted Kingdoms is good but the dev shied away from monster girls after the wolf girl's tail kept clipping into things. At least when you showed a fish girl we got a scene with her :LOL: Having cute girls is always a plus but when fans want more story it shows you written something people care about. Then again Monster Musume was good and it's mostly cute monster girls doing cute things.
I don't know if you've played CK recently, there are a few more monster girls now, but no more with tails :LOL:. Kana (wolf girl) is still my fav. I've never heard of Monster Musume, I'll have to check it out (y)

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Even though they're not very long, your games are enjoyable because there is a lot of positivity and good feelings. It would be hard to make a long game with no strife or struggle to overcome. If you just keep making small games like this and people will still be happy, it fills a need. Try the big "epic" game when you get to that point in your development or desire as a developer....or don't if you never want to; do what makes you happy ;)

I don't know if you've played CK recently, there are a few more monster girls now, but no more with tails :LOL:. Kana (wolf girl) is still my fav. I've never heard of Monster Musume, I'll have to check it out (y)
It really makes me very happy to know that so many people like my games, even with all the flaws I think they have.
Right now I'm learning how to code and make better scenes. So I want to try to make a sandbox for the next game, in preparation for a bigger game.

And I'm afraid I haven't had time to play the latest versions of CK, but I have to say that if you like tails, you may like my last update for this game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It really makes me very happy to know that so many people like my games, even with all the flaws I think they have.
Right now I'm learning how to code and make better scenes. So I want to try to make a sandbox for the next game, in preparation for a bigger game.
Open world sandboxes can be tricky as you'll have someone whining about anything and everything.
Think of it like jingling shiny keys over a baby. If the locations don't have anything interesting people will notice.
However if it's filled with mini games and such people might lose a sense of direction and will complain about being lost.
Hold their hand too much and they'll complain about you being their mom and want the freedom to fuck up.
Then there is my favorite that choices have consequences. Allow someone to make a million gold then tell them they're too poor to afford a cup of coffee :coffee: All the little stats that you add to a game will have people looking to see how those effect the game in a MIN/MAX sort of way.

While you're still new you might want to consider linking your patreon account to here so every post you do links to your patreon. You're responding to fans anyway so mid as well advertise. Who knows, some might see you being a nice guy and say hey, throw this guy some money.

And I'm afraid I haven't had time to play the latest versions of CK, but I have to say that if you like tails, you may like my last update for this game.
CK Mouse girl should have had a tail, it just isn't the same without that sweet tail :love:

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Open world sandboxes can be tricky as you'll have someone whining about anything and everything.
Think of it like jingling shiny keys over a baby. If the locations don't have anything interesting people will notice.
However if it's filled with mini games and such people might lose a sense of direction and will complain about being lost.
Hold their hand too much and they'll complain about you being their mom and want the freedom to fuck up.
Then there is my favorite that choices have consequences. Allow someone to make a million gold then tell them they're too poor to afford a cup of coffee :coffee: All the little stats that you add to a game will have people looking to see how those effect the game in a MIN/MAX sort of way.

While you're still new you might want to consider linking your patreon account to here so every post you do links to your patreon. You're responding to fans anyway so mid as well advertise. Who knows, some might see you being a nice guy and say hey, throw this guy some money.

CK Mouse girl should have had a tail, it just isn't the same without that sweet tail :love:
Thanks for the advices, I really will take them into account. And I will look at how to link the patreon account.

Also, I agree tails just makes it better.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes