homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
a bit of a bug if you talk to the childhood friend before jack. it takes you back to the previous week conversation.
witch: pants out ? typo ?

on the note of sandbox: depends on the persons tastes.
me i prefer the control, exploring , breaking up long txt scenes, etc. some stick to one girl for way to long or go into to much of detail. its a nice option to be able to focus on characters the player likes.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
a bit of a bug if you talk to the childhood friend before jack. it takes you back to the previous week conversation.
witch: pants out ? typo ?

on the note of sandbox: depends on the persons tastes.
me i prefer the control, exploring , breaking up long txt scenes, etc. some stick to one girl for way to long or go into to much of detail. its a nice option to be able to focus on characters the player likes.
I'm sorry about the bug. Thanks for telling me, it's already fixed as well as the typo.

As for the sandbox, I really have to think about how to do it right, both in terms of time and content. With this game there are many things that I have not been able to do due to the time that I put myself in and I think that has negatively affected the development, which is something that should not happen again.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Can someone give a walkthrough for week 4 i couldnt get the 2 scenes i only got the headpat nothing else
Ok so I will write the whole stuff I found and remember:
The ball with a bonus scene is in the right room upstairs but I think it's only collectible when you first find the dolls laying in that room, when you leave it to go around the house again ,enter it again and you should have the option to get the ball.

After that proceed being stalked by the dolls around the house,etc move the story forward.
Then go back to that right room to start the game of hide and seek with dolls.

The first doll hides in the closet in the right room upstairs.
The second doll is in the kitchen.

Ok now there is a scene you can skip accidentally
When you pat their heads,later you can go to the room on the left upstairs to get a blowjob from them.
After that go to the right room.

You can also go to the right room before the left one to have sex with the Witch doll.
Going to it before going to the left room is (If I remember correctly) skipping a scene with the 2 dolls.

Last edited:

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
Ok how do u get Jess scene 3 and 4? I'm at a loss and can't be bothered to try every conversation option that may or may not affect her route.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Looking back, I've only got one scene for Drida the spider girl, the "last" scene in the gallery of regular sex. Ive tried pretty much everything I can think of. Is there another scene?

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
Okay I managed to get the third scene now but not the fourth. You invited Jess to the beach right? Anything else you did like talking to/not talking to people?
I just went through the whole game as fast as possible, failed all dreams except the first. I think I answered that we all need a vacation instead of inviting her. Maybe it's important to pick the conditionally available fourth answer when she asks what kind of girl you like (someone I know well).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 1474637
does anyone know how I get the second animation? (sorry for the bad english)
During the Spider Girl event search the left side until you find a gem.

Talk with Drida and show her the gem.

2021-10-30_2-02-59.png

For Jessica saying you like childhood friends helps, flirting with her in general, along with visiting her whenever you can so in the morning before you go to work and in the evening after you get off of work.

Reactions: Tooru95543301

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
During the Spider Girl event search the left side until you find a gem.

Talk with Drida and show her the gem.

View attachment 1474956

For Jessica saying you like childhood friends helps, flirting with her in general, along with visiting her whenever you can so in the morning before you go to work and in the evening after you get off of work.
just FYI to others, I don't know if it's just me, but I had to keep searching after I found the red fang to find the gem.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes