Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Indeed, the download link only brings you to just that, an MP3 file, which as many pointed out, seemingly is just the background music used either for this or just niicri's games in general. :unsure:

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Indeed, the download link only brings you to just that, an MP3 file, which as many pointed out, seemingly is just the background music used either for this or just niicri's games in general. :unsure:
No, that's a soundtrack from Nier automata. It's actually good, so I didn't mind dl it. Not necessarily for fapping.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, it feels a bit disappointing compared to the previous last few releases to be honest. Too bad, I liked 2b :(

Reactions: KUDOI

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Hmm, it feels a bit disappointing compared to the previous last few releases to be honest. Too bad, I liked 2b :(
Tbh, most of the SAWs and commissions are basically just reskins at this point. Aside from the occasional bit of dialogue, they've gotten pretty stale in my opinion. (Still gonna play it though, lol)

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Tbh, most of the SAWs and commissions are basically just reskins at this point. Aside from the occasional bit of dialogue, they've gotten pretty stale in my opinion. (Still gonna play it though, lol)
At this point? They've been reskins pretty much from the start :cautious:
Sure, he's added a few features over time and fixed a few bugs, but they've always been Saeko's Missionary/Cowgirl with swapped art.

Reactions: Drazzin and GEORGEM

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Would be really nice if he could make a game like Saeko again, but I doubt it, there's also H-City, which kinda seemed to have been updated forever ago... oh well, same as GEORGEM though, will play them regardless, I still like them despite being... well skin swaps.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I believe you are incorrect on that. NiiCri does his best to make these games and they are not reskinned. Honestly, let's see if you can do better lol. Still, NiiCri is a good friend of mine and i have seen him try his hardest. Give him a bit of a break will ya?

Reactions: GEORGEM

Elyiah

Nov 6, 2017
In fact, it seems a lot to me to try to do two in such a short time.

That it is like that of Raphtalia that took a month almost but it turned out great, that's why I think it is better quality than quantity.

It would be better if you take your time like before even if it's just one a month:)

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, gotta get out of lurking and ask this: Anyone got the fixed version of SAW015? The one in the MEGA folder is still the bugged one.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I believe you are incorrect on that. NiiCri does his best to make these games and they are not reskinned. Honestly, let's see if you can do better lol. Still, NiiCri is a good friend of mine and i have seen him try his hardest. Give him a bit of a break will ya?
I'm not saying I can do better, my interests lie outside of game design, and I'm not saying that niiCrii isn't working hard. In case it wasn't evident from my previous post, I'm still a fan of niiCrii, his sim games are top notch and definitely have a different flavor from others in the genre. It's also not like he doesn't make other stuff, he has H city and the Mini-Series too. All I'm saying is that there's nothing in particular setting the more recent SAWs apart form the other, aside from the characters.

Take JSK for example, he always adds something novel in the way of gameplay or sex with every new release. It does take him quite a bit longer with his releases (3-4 months), but it's worth the wait in my opinion. The plot of each game is engaging, and in the ULMF forum you'll even find peeps talking about game mechanics as much as their preferred heroines.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes