• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
I believe you are incorrect on that. NiiCri does his best to make these games and they are not reskinned. Honestly, let's see if you can do better lol. Still, NiiCri is a good friend of mine and i have seen him try his hardest. Give him a bit of a break will ya?
If he's such a good friend of yours, why are you asking for links here, you should be supporting him on Patreon :p
But in all seriousness, look at the past few SAWs, what changed except for the art?
I have worked some with Flash (years ago) and I do realize that it takes a bit of work to make each new character and animate their facial expressions, but I assume he is smart enough that pretty much everything else uses common animation frames and code.
Which means reskins. Which, let's be honest, is pretty much all he can do when pumping out a new work every month.

However, he did mention that he's going to do new position(s?) for the next two works, so I'm looking forward to him hopefully breaking out of this stale cycle.

Ok, gotta get out of lurking and ask this: Anyone got the fixed version of SAW015? The one in the MEGA folder is still the bugged one.
Pretty sure I upped the fixed one, should be a link some pages back.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
hmm how to play erza and other commissions?? I don;t know, the file only have swf . and I don;t know what i its??

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
^
just help a man out will ya.. Im been doing that for an hour but chrome wont support flash player since 2020..

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
:FacePalm:
No, if you can't be bothered to use google on your own, I can't be bothered to spoonfeed you instructions.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
If he's such a good friend of yours, why are you asking for links here, you should be supporting him on Patreon :p
But in all seriousness, look at the past few SAWs, what changed except for the art?
I have worked some with Flash (years ago) and I do realize that it takes a bit of work to make each new character and animate their facial expressions, but I assume he is smart enough that pretty much everything else uses common animation frames and code.
Which means reskins. Which, let's be honest, is pretty much all he can do when pumping out a new work every month.

However, he did mention that he's going to do new position(s?) for the next two works, so I'm looking forward to him hopefully breaking out of this stale cycle.

Pretty sure I upped the fixed one, should be a link some pages back.
Why don't I ask for the link? i do and he always says pay for it ;-;

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I think, in some of the ones I played before, you gotta touch/pinch the nipples, although with just touching the girls's boobs should sometimes show the animation of them lactating/milking, might be a thing for the newer games, unless I'm mistaken.

Reactions: F22-raptor99

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
I think, in some of the ones I played before, you gotta touch/pinch the nipples, although with just touching the girls's boobs should sometimes show the animation of them lactating/milking, might be a thing for the newer games, unless I'm mistaken.
It worked. Thank you.

DustyB

Mar 23, 2018
Big long shot but I might as well ask: is he willing to take commissions for male anime characters?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Big long shot but I might as well ask: is he willing to take commissions for male anime characters?
Also I think the character Sanaki? (I think that's her name) was also one commision flash game work I believe, and said character being an OC, so in that regards it may be possible, but as people mentioned a bit back, I'm guessing he's willing to at least go for genderbent characters at the very best. Also your possibly best bet either, as another option, is to have said male character be extremely effeminate, or feminine-looking, case in point in someone like Astolfo from the Fate series, and ask niicri to make him a girl, just my two cents as an example.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes