• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh surprised, or either that or just losing track of time, so yeah it seems the SAW017 of Rin has been released as mentioned a couple of hours back.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Well, you can look forward to the next one being mostly the same as this one ;)
And he'll probably go back to Missionary/Cowgirl after that...

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys i found this game and it kinda feels kinda like niicri's older stuff but its not translated do anyone know someone who can translate this game?

Here's the link:

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Hey guys i found this game and it kinda feels kinda like niicri's older stuff but its not translated do anyone know someone who can translate this game?

Here's the link:
The author said that he will release eng version of this game ,eventualy,so no real reason for translation.(if anyone interested,here link for this author pixiv and the news itself: )

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
The author said that he will release eng version of this game ,eventualy,so no real reason for translation.(if anyone interested,here link for this author pixiv and the news itself: )
Thanks for the info, just checked his other work and wondering are those translated look interesting.

Camper23

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the info, just checked his other work and wondering are those translated look interesting.
Not that I am aware of...
For this one: I've tried a bit myself, but with 0 (in words: zero) own knowledge of of JPN, I was mostly occupied with with unmagling MTL garbage.

On top, "hand translating" a flashgame like that is pure agony.
The fact that without the source you have to edit chucks of pseudo html fragments within JPEXS for each and every line...
(Including font(-size), as well as positioning)
Bonus Points: Quite a lot of buttons are image based, and guess what: OCR doesn't work quite as well on fancy pancy stylized button fonts...
The "gameplay" of thousand horizon was also mediocre at best. To much RNG to be enjoyable, imho.
Since I've already had JPEXS open I edited the mechanic a bit to one-hit the later stages...
The H-Scenes were quite enjoyable though and I translated two or three (albeit very bad tbh)
Since Scene 10(?) and later are locked behind a (word-/escape room-)puzzle-minigame which is (imho) impossible to solve without a deeper understanding of JPN (and I couldn't find the code to bypass that) I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who isn't able to read JPN by himself.

Edit: If anyone is interested in the trainwreck of my TL/Mod pm me

Last edited:

B4rb4ra

Oct 10, 2018
I'm stuck for Good Ending

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So it seems niicri posted a small preview of how things are going for commission 14 (C014). The girl sounds me familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it in telling who she might be.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
So it seems niicri posted a small preview of how things are going for commission 14 (C014). The girl sounds me familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it in telling who she might be.
Katarina du Couteau from League of Legends?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes