• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

4thenords

Nov 14, 2017
Really reaching the end of my rope so I'll try asking here since I first discovered the issue booting up one of these games....

No matter what I do my standalone flash players all crash after a few moments of running any of NiiCrii's games (as well as any other flash games I have). I just reinstalled Windows 10 on a new SSD in a new MoBo/CPU. To rule out the hardware, I rebooted on my previous install of windows on my old SSD and it works and plays fine. I've tried running the flash players in all sorts of compatibility modes, but no dice.

Any thoughts chaps?

4thenords

Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just going to leave these down here >
Adult Game Save Post and Flash Player Download Post

Hey that did the trick! Uninstalling Flash that is. Thank you so much!! I wonder if I fucked something up because I tried to backup my saves from my other Windows installation? Well, I'll just start them over just in case, none of these games are particularly long haha

Thanks again!

Reactions: GEORGEM

raflesium

Aug 2, 2020
This is very well made, from the expressions to the sound.

I just wonder, is it normal that there is no sound for kata's orgasm with the mind break emotion?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So it seems that niiCri fixed some bugs on the Katarina game on the 5th, fixing an issue with the preggo belly not showing on the color customization and seems the BGM/Sound glitch also got fixed, at least going by niiCri's post.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Sure it is.
Check LiteralAutist's Mega folder (the Mega link on the first page), the Mini Series Zip file added on 1/25/2020 is the latest version.
Yep, January, that's how long it's been up there.

4thenords

Nov 14, 2017
ReconLegend Hey man,

You may remember this, but you helped me recently try to troubleshoot some crashing I was getting using the standalone Flash Player.

Well I am sad to say that the problem has returned, I had one lucky day I guess after I uninstalled Flash.

After it returned, I got fed up and tried to reinstall Windows. This did not fix the issue either -_- Again, the games all still work on my old windows install on my other drive.

After doing some googling myself, I get back a lot of threads about bad memory access violations. Only problem is, I have no idea where to begin to fix this issue. Can you offer any more advice, kind friend?

SnakeSinner

Sep 9, 2019
Mates, can someone help me? Today I downloaded the latest version of Milf Saiko. When I started the game everything work normally until the first hidding section, then the game went into a black screen. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes