Collection Video NikeNike collection [2022-04-30] [NikeNike]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 11, 2021
03. I have no idea why the "No dubbing" version is bigger, the resolution and length are the same. Ask the Artist, not me.
The filesize is different because there is a difference in video bitrate, "no dubbing" file's 80 kbps vs 40 for the "dubbing" version.

I extracted both audio streams and remuxed them on the high (80kbps) bitrate video file.
No re-encodes, just the original quality.

(Container is mkv instead of mp4 so we can have titled audio streams in the player)

猴哥再戰

Jan 7, 2021
The filesize is different because there is a difference in video bitrate, "no dubbing" file's 80 kbps vs 40 for the "dubbing" version.

I extracted both audio streams and remuxed them on the high (80kbps) bitrate video file.
No re-encodes, just the original quality.

(Container is mkv instead of mp4 so we can have titled audio streams in the player)

2K Tifa Dual Audio remux (HBR)
oh thats so good thx for upload

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone know the gofile link password ?
The gofile link below is his archive but its locked with a password once you go the the gofile link page

Replace DOT with . In the link

Last edited:

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Ohnoes123 You posted the GoFile link and there's no password. I was asking what the point was of uploading a password-protected archive with no password to unlock it. Kind of defeats the purpose of uploading, wouldn't you say?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Ohnoes123 You posted the GoFile link and there's no password. I was asking what the point was of uploading a password-protected archive with no password to unlock it. Kind of defeats the purpose of uploading, wouldn't you say?
Holy reading comprehension

Yes i posted a link that contains all his works and is pass protected, to which i asked if anyone knows what the password is earlier in the thread

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Ohnoes123 Sorry about that. I didn't notice the post where you asked if anyone knew the password. I saw the post right below it in which you quoted yourself and then posted the link. My vision is not great, and I often miss smaller details.

Reactions: Ohnoes123
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote