5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
Cyberfuck_4K.
Mega
Upcasle by me.
I think that's enough for 3-4 busy days. I will come back to rest and wait for more quality animations to come out.
Actually I don't like Futa maybe because I'm Asian, I'm very sensitive to transgender issues but this animation is okay as it can be easily missed if not focusing on the main character's breasts.
Do NOT even touch to the twitter named app. You will immediately cancelled lmao.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
Especially when you equating transgender issues with futanari. :KEK:
Not to be equated, but for me women with men's penises it works the same way. There's no shortage of transgender people in Asia, and people who are transgender still keep their old genitals, you know what I mean? a lot of people when they go from male to female they have both penises and vaginas but their appearance is completely female so when I watch futa instead of two women with penises having sex I can't stop myself Imagine two transgender men, keeping their penises together. It's in my opinion on a higher level of disgusting.

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
Do NOT even touch to the twitter named app. You will immediately cancelled lmao.
actually i've been use twitter for a long time and i see quite a few futa animations there even on r34 sites. How to avoid it when works about it flood the internet? I don't really feel so disgusted with futa that I can't see pictures of it. Everything is fine as long as you don't watch it all or closely.

-Waltuh

Sep 22, 2021
Wish i was born in 17-18th century. We were free at least, as long as you were the bigger fish lmao.
(No homo btw)

boobayayo

Apr 23, 2021
(NW version)
Don't think the full NW version has been shared before so here it is
Could you please reupload this again, good sir? The Link is down.
White Crow (full)
Patreon 2160x1080 no WM

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
White Crow (full)
Patreon 2160x1080 no WM
DO you have the rest he made since 2022-05-02?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote