4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I didn't even see her on the train, nor did I see her ass. Saw her at the beach, which moved me to the restaurant, then saw her again at the beach, and fucked her...
That's honestly kinda odd since I went from the restaurant to the beach, then saw her at the beach and fucked her. Your game's Nikki story seems to be completely out of order. I don't even know how to replicate that to offer you a possible solution based on that.

42069Gamer69420

Jan 27, 2024
That's honestly kinda odd since I went from the restaurant to the beach, then saw her at the beach and fucked her. Your game's Nikki story seems to be completely out of order. I don't even know how to replicate that to offer you a possible solution based on that.
I remember just spamming the "Go to the Beach" Button cuz I was bored and I expected nothing to happen, and then it said that I craved sugar, ie the restaurant scene. Right now, I just went and tried doing something before it, since I saved, and I did some of the Rachel story, where I convinced her that I could be discrete more than she could, and it did the same thing, it sent me to the restaurant, saying like "The Homeless Girl" as if I'd have seen her before, despite not doing so. Then I spammed the beach again, and it sent me to the scene of me fucking her

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes