4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Ladus8

Jan 10, 2022
Hi can someone pls help me? I'm desperate: for hours now i have been trying to get to the new Lana content and I still can't do it. I have played the same minigame in the computer about fifty times now and still nothing happens after that (I know its only supposed to happen on Act 3). I've also tried the save file nikraria posted and still nothing. I can't wait anymore, I have my cock in my hands and I just want to see the huge tits of that Loli. If someone managed to get to it pls guide me, I beg of you!!!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Mobile version please???
I have no idea how to build it, maybe somebody make a version. Some people said you can play the game in Joyplay or something like that, I guess would be easy to find info about it here in F95.

So is that the end? or are you planning to continue developing the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People with questions about the front page full save, delete all the old save data that you had before, all of it, inside appdata and the game itself, or back them up and move them somewhere else.
(the game folder also has a save folder, why?, does it do anything?, idk)
(tbh I don't know if this matters, but I couldn't find the save within my old saves)

, then the save language is in spanish, so start a new game and press english, then load the full save
, if the save is not there try clicking the page arrows until you find it, it will be there, I used the save, it works.

If you don't have a folder in appdata for renpy, night lessons, etc, start the game and save, the game will create one.
also, if you don't have an appdata folder, look up how to unhide folders, every pc I've had has it hidden by default (for some reason).

If it still doesn't work, idk.

oh yeah, i dont know if this was mentioned before, but the final choice trigger for ntr scene or love scene don't have the love hearts to indicate which route is which in the newer routes, especially the
, there really is no way to know which will get love or ntr on that one.
The game needs at least another update with the end.
I'm working in the last update and I have a decent process yet. It's not a complaining, is a constructive critic, something I appreciate so far, thanks!

unlock gallery?
The gallery is just a "repeat event" and my tries to make an unlock gallery save file were a total fail. I'll commission a new gallery system for the last update.

but why is the galley empty?
anyone have a full save
Should be everything
b

we need the archive.rpa and basically everything in the game folder now because the new system is weird
Just for the record, the gallery system is a repeat system, if you'll find a way to make a properly savefile with the gallery unlocked I'll be so interested in know how, because I tried a lot fo things and with the actual update seems impossible.
For the next update I'll prevent this and I'll commission another gallery with just pictures (aside this one) with a way to make a patch. I'm telling you this because until I know there is no a way to do it.

How do I access the new content?
You can use the savefile in the first post and follow the guide in the changelog to copy/paste it in the correct folder. That save let you play just before the new content without Lana, Nikki and Gloria unlocked. But the gallery will be empty.

I just finished with the main Act 1 girls, and... I dunno why Ada's NTR ending hit me the most... It was the build-up...

Other than that, this update was amazing! Especially with the ending routes, and eventually you end up telling the girl that you want to be with that you NEED to do this. It honestly makes this feel like a real dating sim, how things happen in this update. I'm genuinely impressed, Nikraria. Seriously impressed, it's probably one of the best updates yet, and even though it's an end of lewd scenes for the original girls, I can't wait to see what'll come next!

Also, I have an issue... I'm using the save from the OP, but I haven't unlocked any of the side scenes with the other characters. Does anyone know how I can unlock them? I don't mind waiting till tomorrow for Nikraria himself to reveal, as I'm having issues starting them. I definitely wanna give Albert the assfucking he deserves for all the NTR scenes he's given the MC! The only pleasure I'll get is the pleasure of revenge~
I'm glad to read the story make someone have some feels, I guess is the best compliment somebody could give about this kind of projects, thanks! Many thanks!
About your question:
Probably should be good to use another icon insteda of a heart for the characters who have sex scenes but not a real romance in the game, like Clarice, Nikki or Gloria.
Thanks as usual!

why cant we ever get some delicious Netori? its always netorare :(
What about Powell's story? Isn't that Netori enough? I guess you like if the story would focus on that? Right?
My plan is to make more games, I'll try to keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

So I played and everything is going nice till the end I wanted to ask why you didn't add heart icons to some options that definitely need them e.g. The last few choices or the powels daughter route etc.
Also I played the previous version and got Some scenes with the reporter that I can't get now is that intentionally?
That is because there are some characters who have no a romance end, like Clarice, for example. I don't want to give the impression of you could have a love end with those characters. Aside that, you are right, I need to give some kind of guide to make the thing more comprehensible,
thanks for the new update. i love you dev
Thanks to you for playing! ^^

Hi can someone pls help me? I'm desperate: for hours now i have been trying to get to the new Lana content and I still can't do it. I have played the same minigame in the computer about fifty times now and still nothing happens after that (I know its only supposed to happen on Act 3). I've also tried the save file nikraria posted and still nothing. I can't wait anymore, I have my cock in my hands and I just want to see the huge tits of that Loli. If someone managed to get to it pls guide me, I beg of you!!!
If you are talking about the game in the computer called stroke of madness, after finish it, you should go to the comic store.
If you are talking about the virtual assistant, you need to choose "yes" when the assistant ask oyu some questions.
If you just want to see Lana in some erotic situation, follow me on Twitter and check old posts, where you can find some panels from a Lana comic I did a time ago.

-------------------------------------------------

I see the update have a lot of things to change, but I'm already working in the last update.
Thanks again for all the feedback, I hope you could enjoy the update even with these problems and my apologies for the chaotic way to update this.
One thing is sure, for my next game the first thing I'll do is the conditionals and the structure of the story, I hope with that we could avoid all this savefiles problems. Is not just a pin in the ass for you. I have problems to check the whole thing once and another for the same reason.

Again, thanks for your patience!

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The only way she gets banged by 3 guys is if you go down the NTR route. The only way to get the Love route is to choose every choice with a heart, and don't stray from that once. If you stray from it once before the final choice, I believe you'll be locked on the lust (NTR) route. So you have to choose all the options with the hearts to avoid any of the girls being violently gangbanged in front of you.
Ah I see, thanks again.. :D
nikraria435 this is something your game should state at the beginning

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
is there no new lana scene:(
Yes it is, after check the virtual assistant, where you should ask all her questions with yes, you can find Lana at the arcade and then take her to the apartment with a new hentai scene.
The problem could be old save files, or maybe you didn't play the love route of Lana or you don't reach the act3.
Also, you can find the pictures in the CG at the first page of this same thread.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I have no idea how to build it, maybe somebody make a version. Some people said you can play the game in Joyplay or something like that, I guess would be easy to find info about it here in F95.

I'm glad to read the story make someone have some feels, I guess is the best compliment somebody could give about this kind of projects, thanks! Many thanks!
About your question:
Probably should be good to use another icon insteda of a heart for the characters who have sex scenes but not a real romance in the game, like Clarice, Nikki or Gloria.
Thanks as usual!

I was able to unlock the Gloria sex scene, and I finished Lana's end scene as well, but I can't find Nikki whatsoever, and Albert won't talk to me. Even after completing all three storylines, I was only able to see Lana and Gloria thanks to remembering their event triggers (Lana going to the Arcade and cheating, and Gloria watching her on T.V.), otherwise, I have yet to see Albert attempt to talk to me, or Nikki to appear anywhere to try to get her end. I finished Ada's route last, as I wanted to save my favorite for last, but maybe that messed up Albert's trigger because maybe Rachel had to be finished last? Some random scene pops up with Rachel in her swimsuit at the Martial Arts Studio helping a group of boys.

Edit 1: I re-did the routes and completed Rachel's story last, and I'm still having problems unlocking Albert's scene. I don't know what else I could do to trigger Albert's dialogue.

(I'm using your save provided save from the original post, just for more information.)

Last edited:

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
ok i dont know what to do at the powell storyline after meeting her daughter for the first time. i tell her her daughter is a "wayward" then i go to the beach to meet lana, then back to the beach to meet her brother. after that i cant find anyone anywhere else. i dont see powell anywhere. is ther some kind of oute i need to go to?

42069Gamer69420

Jan 27, 2024
I feel like Nikki is bugged or something. My first time meeting her was giving her money for food. The second time seeing her, I'm fucking her in the ass... Is that just how it goes?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I feel like Nikki is bugged or something. My first time meeting her was giving her money for food. The second time seeing her, I'm fucking her in the ass... Is that just how it goes?
That happened to me too, I met her on the train a couple of times, saw her ass, then went to the restaurant and it was like she barely knew him before going to the fucking scene next. I think some of the scenes are bugged.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
ok i dont know what to do at the powell storyline after meeting her daughter for the first time. i tell her her daughter is a "wayward" then i go to the beach to meet lana, then back to the beach to meet her brother. after that i cant find anyone anywhere else. i dont see powell anywhere. is ther some kind of oute i need to go to?
After doing all of that, you're supposed to go to the Comic Store to meet Frank, then you can go to the Arcade to meet Officer Power there. If you can get any of that, you may be soft-locked as it seems mixing Powell and Lana's story has caused issues in the past.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
After making a completely fresh run and going through everything all over again, I managed to get Nikki's ending finally (which left me confused and hoping to see more of her hopefully in a future game as her ass truly was tremendous), and most of the other side content in the game. I just can't get Albert's no matter what I do. I feel like Albert's content is truly bugged as I have no way to get into it, no matter what I try. Shame, as I wanted to get some revenge on that big booty femboy for fucking with the MC's girls so many times. Also for Ada's NTR scene, I wish there wasn't a blackout moment during the insertion. Their reaction during the insertion is one of the best moments, and it's kinda disappointing looking back at it that it was cut out to skip to her being penetrated. So I can agree with someone who mentioned before that the NTR being mostly playback videos in this case being somewhat unsatisfying, as it feels a lot more personal and better in real time.
My final comment is about the
Either way, as I said before, great update! I hope to see a patch for the Albert scene, and I can't wait to see the final battle the MC goes through at the Mansion. I hope MC can get some sort of happy ending, even in death if that may end up happening to him in this H.P. Lovecraftian story!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes