4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
the NTR content is bond to one specific character or all of them have NTR content? if is the first one, wich character has this type of content?
Each character has their own NTR event, at the moment being 2-3 for each character (One for each act for the first three characters for a total of 3, and 2 for the Act 2 characters). If you go down their routes you have to select the options that don't have a heart for NTR. Otherwise, you can do all the heart options until the last option to have the option to finish with the love route or not.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you so much, I wish you could enjoy that too, I did my best to try to make it avoidable, but I guess you could encounter some NTR vibes.
According to posts I read it sounded like NTR could even occur on the "romance" route. So is it entirely avoidable or not?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
According to posts I read it sounded like NTR could even occur on the "romance" route. So is it entirely avoidable or not?
That was before with Lana's route, and some subtle NTR moments (groping and some non-love interest action), but full-fledge NTR is avoidable now from what it seems.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
But I still have to go through them getting groped and stuff?
Um... I think for most characters, no. I think the only groping before Act 3 (I can't speak fully because I haven't finished going through Act 3 yet) was before Ada's first scene. She gets groped, but you have the option to stop anything else from happening. Then the rest of the game is trying to stop people from messing with your girls. Otherwise, it can be an entirely love based game, which if you get NTRed in Act One, you lose those characters for the rest of the game I believe. I honestly don't know if the rest of the game is playable if you go through only the NTR route XD

Edit 1:Nevermind! Every girl in Act One gets groped before you can intervene, my bad. I'm going through my saves now to double-check. I think it's only in Act One though if I remember correctly, but that has failed me already so let me keep checking...

Edit 2: Ok, now I can confidently say that the only groping scenes you'd have to suffer through (if you're not into NTR like yours truly) would be in Act One, but possibly Rachel's Act two scene (I don't think it's groping, but someone else reveals her breasts again but not grope her... weird, I know). Though, like I said previously, most of the game is you trying to steer the girls in the right direction and keep them safe from predators trying to steal the girls for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I think I did something i finish the 1.7 and I never saw Lana again.
The last Lana story should be after the assistant favor, did you get that? To unlock that you should talk with the assistant adn when she asks you some questions, reply all of them with yes.

does anyone have the persistent file? the save on the front page doesn't have it.
I think you don't need to the persistant file to load the savefile, you have a guide to do it in the Changelog.

I still want Nikraria Night Lessons Koikatsun cards!
That could be nice.

the NTR content is bond to one specific character or all of them have NTR content? if is the first one, wich character has this type of content?
All of them have NTR versions, but the full game have some vibes here and there. The MC is not suffering so much for the girls, but I understand some people prefer avoid that. I did my best. I hope you like it if you try it.

There is no save file on the first page
Is the .rar in the attachments, unzip it and follow the guide in changelog.
I haven't finished this update yet, as I'm about done with Ursula's content and maybe halfway through Ada's content, but I figured out how to change the name, but it has to do with editing the save itself. If you're not careful, you may end up ruining some dialogue altogether, which I considered editing some of since I saw some "him/her" errors here. Among others, but the "him/her" errors mess with me the most, because of how it relates to who I'm interacting with.

I also noticed the selection cards for what story you wish to do first were removed, which is a shame because it kept things tidy and organized. At the moment I felt kind of lost, starting another character's story on accident without meaning to, while trying to find the story for the character I was going through the story for, but it's still good nonetheless. I am a bit confused with Rachel's story though, since I'm going through a mix of Ada's and Ursula's at the moment.
Should be a problem with the savefiles, those pictures should appear after complete the Love route of the girls if you check the mail in the apartment. I'll check it for the final version.

I'm stuck talking with the digital assistant about making a plan (In the Spanish version)
What is the problem exactly? You can't keep reading or do you have no menu to choose? Could you provide me with one of the texts near the bug, would be more easy to check if you can.
I'll try to check it and fix it tomorrow in case there is something bugged.

anyone got a full save file? the one on page 1 doesnt work idk why
Sorry for ask, but did you copy/paste it in the appdata/renpy/game folder as in the example? Other people tried it and works.
Also, just in case you was looking for a fullgallery save there is no one of them. I couldn't find a way to do it. I'll commission another kind fo gallery for the final game. Sorry for the invonvenihence if that's the case.

I think you can avoid everything aside two random characters that appear aside the "main ones". But in the story, you could have some feeling that the girls had some kind of fun for being in particular situations.

Can somebody help me? I'm stuck at the first bad-end, whenever I go into the restaurant, the game just suddenly ends there
Now the lust routes could finish the game. If you want to play the story you should follow at least one love route.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the comments, I'm going to rest a little bit, I'll check the thread tomorrow again.
Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: vihnyan

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Should be a problem with the savefiles, those pictures should appear after complete the Love route of the girls if you check the mail in the apartment. I'll check it for the final version.
I didn't mean the mail cards, I meant the selecting which girl you'd like to go through the story first cards, like in the beginning of Act 1 or 2, you can choose to go through Ursula's story first, or Ada's, and in Act 2 you can choose to go through Officer Powell's or Muller's story. That doesn't seem to be the case in Act Three, which leaves things kind of messy.

Either way, I hope you get some good rest!

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
The last Lana story should be after the assistant favor, did you get that? To unlock that you should talk with the assistant adn when she asks you some questions, reply all of them with yes.

I think you don't need to the persistant file to load the savefile, you have a guide to do it in the Changelog.

That could be nice.

All of them have NTR versions, but the full game have some vibes here and there. The MC is not suffering so much for the girls, but I understand some people prefer avoid that. I did my best. I hope you like it if you try it.

What is the problem exactly? You can't keep reading or do you have no menu to choose? Could you provide me with one of the texts near the bug, would be more easy to check if you can.

Sorry for ask, but did you copy/paste it in the appdata/renpy/game folder as in the example? Other people tried it and works.
Also, just in case you was looking for a fullgallery save there is no one of them. I couldn't find a way to do it. I'll commission another kind fo gallery for the final game. Sorry for the invonvenihence if that's the case.

I think you can avoid everything aside two random characters that appear aside the "main ones". But in the story, you could have some feeling that the girls had some kind of fun for being in particular situations.

Now the lust routes could finish the game. If you want to play the story you should follow at least one love route.

Thanks for all the comments, I'm going to rest a little bit, I'll check the thread tomorrow again.

That could be nice.

What assistant?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I didn't mean the mail cards, I meant the selecting which girl you'd like to go through the story first cards, like in the beginning of Act 1 or 2, you can choose to go through Ursula's story first, or Ada's, and in Act 2 you can choose to go through Officer Powell's or Muller's story. That doesn't seem to be the case in Act Three, which leaves things kind of messy.

Either way, I hope you get some good rest!
Oh! ok, sorry.
Yes, I want some chaos at the end, I think could be nice because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.But maybe was a wrong idea, because another people told me about it too. I'll think about that. Thanks!

What assistant?
You should play Lana story, follow the hearts until she give you a virtual assistant to check.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Oh! ok, sorry.
Yes, I want some chaos at the end, I think could be nice because
.But maybe was a wrong idea, because another people told me about it too. I'll think about that. Thanks!

You should play Lana story, follow the hearts until she give you a virtual assistant to check.
She given me a computer that i can't use without a password

Mar 25, 2021

That could be nice.

It's the "¿Podrías trazar un plan para hacer algo?" option, it keeps repeating over and over endless, and I already ask it everything else

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022

somebody95147

May 22, 2020
So is that the end? or are you planning to continue developing the game?

People with questions about the front page full save, delete all the old save data that you had before, all of it, inside appdata and the game itself, or back them up and move them somewhere else.
(the game folder also has a save folder, why?, does it do anything?, idk)
(tbh I don't know if this matters, but I couldn't find the save within my old saves)

, then the save language is in spanish, so start a new game and press english, then load the full save
, if the save is not there try clicking the page arrows until you find it, it will be there, I used the save, it works.

If you don't have a folder in appdata for renpy, night lessons, etc, start the game and save, the game will create one.
also, if you don't have an appdata folder, look up how to unhide folders, every pc I've had has it hidden by default (for some reason).

If it still doesn't work, idk.

oh yeah, i dont know if this was mentioned before, but the final choice trigger for ntr scene or love scene don't have the love hearts to indicate which route is which in the newer routes, especially the
, there really is no way to know which will get love or ntr on that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes