4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yep, Is a gay scene, I did the most gay scene I can do, if you are in that kind of thing I hope you like it. If not, well, just odn't invite Albert to the apartment in the Rachel last story.
out of curiosity, does the dialog of the invitation makes it clear you are inviting him for sex and not for just being friends?
i now know, but people shouldn't need to read the forum for such info.
plus, i will probably forget it in a month, so when i replay the game in the future i won't remember.

Edelweiss20

Jul 23, 2017
You should go to arcade and beat or cheat the starbattle twice, and then make a quiz as the previous versions, but you should follow the hearts in the menu.
At some point, Lana give you her computer, and then you should pass a computer game. After that, Lana will ask you to check some new virtual assistant, and there you should say yes to all the assistant questions. I think that is all, follow the hearts and say yes to the computer assistant.
Let me know if this helps.
The virtual assistant thing isn't appearing for me, anyone else?
Edit: forgot to mention that I don't have the password for the computer and spending time at the arcade doesn't do anything

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
How do i find more content about Lana the only thing i managed is the first scene with her in my bed can't find it anyware after that

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
It seems I'm late to the party, as I didn't expect the new version to be uploaded so early in the day (my time), but I am severely happy to see it's out! I've been waiting anxiously since the last time I checked this forum! I know this update will be as good as the previous, thank you Nikraria for your hard work and determination!

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
How many scene in this game?
Around 42 with variations.

out of curiosity, does the dialog of the invitation makes it clear you are inviting him for sex and not for just being friends?
i now know, but people shouldn't need to read the forum for such info.
plus, i will probably forget it in a month, so when i replay the game in the future i won't remember.
The dialogue have no hearts, also, you have a last chance to avoid it with a dressed picture (you can check it in the thumbnails at the first page).

never mind I had to wipe my saves for it to work
I didn't understand well the problem, sorry, but seems like you fixed it, right?. Just for the record, the computer assistant doesn't appear until act 3, and it's the last of Lana's story.

How do i find more content about Lana the only thing i managed is the first scene with her in my bed can't find it anyware after that
You unlock Lana story depending on the act where you are. If you want to play only Lana you can use the savefile from the first page and then go to arcade and start with her story, you could unlock everything without problem.

It seems I'm late to the party, as I didn't expect the new version to be uploaded so early in the day (my time), but I am severely happy to see it's out! I've been waiting anxiously since the last time I checked this forum! I know this update will be as good as the previous, thank you Nikraria for your hard work and determination!
I hope not disappoint you so much with the new update, and thank you very much for your kindly words!

Does the save file not contain the persistent file?
Nope, but I think it's working fine, no?
----------------------------------------------------------

If the problem is unlocked the gallery, I have bad news. I didn't find a decent way to do it without change a lot of things in the code, so for that I'll try to commission some code for the final update.

Thanks as usual for your comments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

The dialogue have no hearts, also, you have a last chance to avoid it with a dressed picture (you can check it in the thumbnails at the first page).

I didn't understand well the problem, sorry, but seems like you fixed it, right?. Just for the record, the computer assistant doesn't appear until act 3, and it's the last of Lana's story.

You unlock Lana story depending on the act where you are. If you want to play only Lana you can use the savefile from the first page and then go to arcade and start with her story, you could unlock everything without problem.

I hope not disappoint you so much with the new update, and thank you very much for your kindly words!

If the problem is unlocked the gallery, I have bad news. I didn't find a decent way to do it without change a lot of things in the code, so for that I'll try to commission some code for the final update.

I'm sure I'll be more than satisfied~ Especially if there are some good Ada booty scenes and NTR~ I wanted to ask real quick if you have the time, is there any way to change the MC's name? I noticed in your save file that you provided the name is "Anon". Not that I mind, but is there a way to change it?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I'm sure I'll be more than satisfied~ Especially if there are some good Ada booty scenes and NTR~ I wanted to ask real quick if you have the time, is there any way to change the MC's name? I noticed in your save file that you provided the name is "Anon". Not that I mind, but is there a way to change it?
I'm afraid to tell you I found not a way to do it, So saddly I think you can't change it, Sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nikraria Night Lessons [v1.7] [nikraria435] - Compressed

Win/Linux [209 MB]
- - - -

Mac [175 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
the NTR content is bond to one specific character or all of them have NTR content? if is the first one, wich character has this type of content?

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022

There is no save file on the first page

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't finished this update yet, as I'm about done with Ursula's content and maybe halfway through Ada's content, but I figured out how to change the name, but it has to do with editing the save itself. If you're not careful, you may end up ruining some dialogue altogether, which I considered editing some of since I saw some "him/her" errors here. Among others, but the "him/her" errors mess with me the most, because of how it relates to who I'm interacting with.

I also noticed the selection cards for what story you wish to do first were removed, which is a shame because it kept things tidy and organized. At the moment I felt kind of lost, starting another character's story on accident without meaning to, while trying to find the story for the character I was going through the story for, but it's still good nonetheless. I am a bit confused with Rachel's story though, since I'm going through a mix of Ada's and Ursula's at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes