4.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 4, 2019
Wait, sorry if i'm not understanding correctly, but is the save file in the first page just to access act 2 and has no gallery? Not exactly an expert at this but i imagine that missing a "persistent" file means there isn't any "full" gallery

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Wait, sorry if i'm not understanding correctly, but is the save file in the first page just to access act 2 and has no gallery? Not exactly an expert at this but i imagine that missing a "persistent" file means there isn't any "full" gallery
Well, that's totally my fault.
The public release of 1.7 version is in a week, and I'll upload a savefile to starts directly to the act3, so I'll be sure to let the persistent file there to make a full gallery. If that doesn't work maybe we could find another way.
Thanks for letting me know about it!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Well, that's totally my fault.
The public release of 1.7 version is in a week, and I'll upload a savefile to starts directly to the act3, so I'll be sure to let the persistent file there to make a full gallery. If that doesn't work maybe we could find another way.
Thanks for letting me know about it!
just to be safe does that mean our saves won't work?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
just to be safe does that mean our saves won't work?
Saddly, yes.

The problem I have with that is I need to add some conditionals and when an old savefile need them, the version have not those conditionals and then the game crashes ( Could I explain that understandable? I know my English sucks at so many levels)
For future projects, I'll try to make conditionals and decisions at first, and then work in the text and pictures of the game trying to prevent this issue.
But now, this project just need another version to be finished, so I'm afraid to tell that old saves won't work properly in 1.7.
I'll upload a savefile to start in act3 and I'll do one with all hentai scenes unlocked.

Thanks for your patience!

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Saddly, yes.

The problem I have with that is I need to add some conditionals and when an old savefile need them, the version have not those conditionals and then the game crashes ( Could I explain that understandable? I know my English sucks at so many levels)
For future projects, I'll try to make conditionals and decisions at first, and then work in the text and pictures of the game trying to prevent this issue.
But now, this project just need another version to be finished, so I'm afraid to tell that old saves won't work properly in 1.7.
I'll upload a savefile to start in act3 and I'll do one with all hentai scenes unlocked.

What is good is that your game is entertaining, simple and good (things that if the saves that one has stop working in the new versions is a very good thing so that having to do everything again is not a nuisance)

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
No public release yet?? :cry:
Public release, August 10th.

By the way, I have no a method to unlock the gallery in the 1.7 update. I think I could do it for the last one after I'll commission some code for making a gallery with just pictures and not the "story-repeat" as now.
So, sadly, don't expect to watch the scenes without play the game from me. If somebody is available to do that, and he wants to share here would be so nice. Feel free to contact me here if you need some parts of the code.

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
Love the game and excited for the Future, Is the next release going to be playable by Joi play since I assume there won't ever be a Android version?

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
Love the game and excited for the Future, Is the next release going to be playable by Joi play since I assume there won't ever be a Android version?
I'm glad you like the game. I don't know what to tell you, I changed nothing about the code in the new version that should affect the game in that way, so I guess that if the previous update worked fine in Joiplay, this one should work well too.

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I do got a question, what/how do you get the 'more lana story'. Is it on the non-gangbang route?
You should go to arcade and beat or cheat the starbattle twice, and then make a quiz as the previous versions, but you should follow the hearts in the menu.
At some point, Lana give you her computer, and then you should pass a computer game. After that, Lana will ask you to check some new virtual assistant, and there you should say yes to all the assistant questions. I think that is all, follow the hearts and say yes to the computer assistant.
Let me know if this helps.

Feb 13, 2021
You should go to arcade and beat or cheat the starbattle twice, and then make a quiz as the previous versions, but you should follow the hearts in the menu.
At some point, Lana give you her computer, and then you should pass a computer game. After that, Lana will ask you to check some new virtual assistant, and there you should say yes to all the assistant questions. I think that is all, follow the hearts and say yes to the computer assistant.
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks

Reactions: nikraria435

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NikrariaNightLessons-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: nikraria435

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
I need some urgent help I'm Stuck in the powel Section I talk with her about her Daughter then went to to beach where I talked with Thomas after that Nothing happens I went EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE but nothing happens any tips I pretty sure I did everything you could up to that point for reference this is the last interaction I had Screenshot_20240810_171838_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I need some urgent help I'm Stuck in the powel Section I talk with her about her Daughter then went to to beach where I talked with Thomas after that Nothing happens I went EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE but nothing happens any tips I pretty sure I did everything you could up to that point for reference this is the last interaction I had View attachment 3917397
I'm trying to build a new game without that bug. First of all, if you don't finish Lana story, you could play Powell without issue.
Lana is alway driving me crazy.
Let me try to explain what is happening there. The conditionals of Lana story are over the Powell ones, that one in aprticular is one I need fo rthe rest of Lana story, so basically ren'py can't read Powell because Lana is cover it.
Give me like 30 min ( or an hour, I was so optimistic, sorry!). and I'll have a new build without that problem.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hjibr and ArhraCole

nikraria435

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2022
I need some urgent help I'm Stuck in the powel Section I talk with her about her Daughter then went to to beach where I talked with Thomas after that Nothing happens I went EVERYWHERE AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE but nothing happens any tips I pretty sure I did everything you could up to that point for reference this is the last interaction I had View attachment 3917397
I uploaded another version of the game, try with it.
If that doesn't work, you can use the savefile I providede in the first page to play directly from the Act3 with all love-routes unlocked.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes