4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

f96lol

Feb 10, 2023
So is that the end? or are you planning to continue developing the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People with questions about the front page full save, delete all the old save data that you had before, all of it, inside appdata and the game itself, or back them up and move them somewhere else.
(the game folder also has a save folder, why?, does it do anything?, idk)
(tbh I don't know if this matters, but I couldn't find the save within my old saves)

, then the save language is in spanish, so start a new game and press english, then load the full save
, if the save is not there try clicking the page arrows until you find it, it will be there, I used the save, it works.

If you don't have a folder in appdata for renpy, night lessons, etc, start the game and save, the game will create one.
also, if you don't have an appdata folder, look up how to unhide folders, every pc I've had has it hidden by default (for some reason).

If it still doesn't work, idk.

oh yeah, i dont know if this was mentioned before, but the final choice trigger for ntr scene or love scene don't have the love hearts to indicate which route is which in the newer routes, especially the
, there really is no way to know which will get love or ntr on that one.
but why is the galley empty?

Reactions: Kekoernesto

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Um... I think for most characters, no. I think the only groping before Act 3 (I can't speak fully because I haven't finished going through Act 3 yet) was before Ada's first scene. She gets groped, but you have the option to stop anything else from happening. Then the rest of the game is trying to stop people from messing with your girls. Otherwise, it can be an entirely love based game, which if you get NTRed in Act One, you lose those characters for the rest of the game I believe. I honestly don't know if the rest of the game is playable if you go through only the NTR route XD

Edit 1:Nevermind! Every girl in Act One gets groped before you can intervene, my bad. I'm going through my saves now to double-check. I think it's only in Act One though if I remember correctly, but that has failed me already so let me keep checking...

Edit 2: Ok, now I can confidently say that the only groping scenes you'd have to suffer through (if you're not into NTR like yours truly) would be in Act One, but possibly Rachel's Act two scene (I don't think it's groping, but someone else reveals her breasts again but not grope her... weird, I know). Though, like I said previously, most of the game is you trying to steer the girls in the right direction and keep them safe from predators trying to steal the girls for themselves.
Thanks, I will give it a try..

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Edit 1:Nevermind! Every girl in Act One gets groped before you can intervene, my bad. I'm going through my saves now to double-check. I think it's only in Act One though if I remember correctly, but that has failed me already so let me keep checking...
I played Rachels story now and "groped" is an understatement.. she was banged by 3 guys.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I played Rachels story now and "groped" is an understatement.. she was banged by 3 guys.
The only way she gets banged by 3 guys is if you go down the NTR route. The only way to get the Love route is to choose every choice with a heart, and don't stray from that once. If you stray from it once before the final choice, I believe you'll be locked on the lust (NTR) route. So you have to choose all the options with the hearts to avoid any of the girls being violently gangbanged in front of you.

Reactions: harem.king

abppa

Oct 18, 2021
Should just be able to unpack and copy to the save file, I could be wrong though. I am not an expert at this.
yeah it is the new system saves weirdly idk i deleted all of my saves and it still appeared without your save p sure the new update messes with it

abppa

Oct 18, 2021
Alright, I tried archiving the entire save folder, hopefully that fixed it.
nope it still doesn't work you might have to send everything in the game folder because the current sysyem save keeps previous saves when you try again make SURE you add cashe and everything at this point just send the whole game folder

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I just finished with the main Act 1 girls, and... I dunno why Ada's NTR ending hit me the most... It was the build-up...

Other than that, this update was amazing! Especially with the ending routes, and eventually you end up telling the girl that you want to be with that you NEED to do this. It honestly makes this feel like a real dating sim, how things happen in this update. I'm genuinely impressed, Nikraria. Seriously impressed, it's probably one of the best updates yet, and even though it's an end of lewd scenes for the original girls, I can't wait to see what'll come next!

Also, I have an issue... I'm using the save from the OP, but I haven't unlocked any of the side scenes with the other characters. Does anyone know how I can unlock them? I don't mind waiting till tomorrow for Nikraria himself to reveal, as I'm having issues starting them. I definitely wanna give Albert the assfucking he deserves for all the NTR scenes he's given the MC! The only pleasure I'll get is the pleasure of revenge~

bludysunday

Jan 27, 2023
b

we need the archive.rpa and basically everything in the game folder now because the new system is weird
Well downside is the game folder came back with "The uploaded file is too large for the server to process." So other than piecemealing it or just providing the saves and the archives I don't think my peabrain is going to be able to help as much as I thought I was

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
So I played and everything is going nice till the end I wanted to ask why you didn't add heart icons to some options that definitely need them e.g. The last few choices or the powels daughter route etc.
Also I played the previous version and got Some scenes with the reporter that I can't get now is that intentionally?

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes