• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Why does have "Abandoned" tag with it when it got an update? Confused.
Because it's +700mb of content added in updated version. It doesn't matter if this game is in development or abandoned, when it got a huge update size wise.
For this game in paricular, it wasn't updated from like version 1.1.2.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NinjaGirl-1.5.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 1, 2018
Seeing that this is now abandoned, we will never know, right? Although, I won't lie, having arrows lodged in your pussy is the most painful thing I can think of. Like, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies.

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
Why I have 1 or even less fps here? Even in menu

Edit: ok I fixed it in nvidia controls

Last edited:

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Because it's +700mb of content added in updated version. It doesn't matter if this game is in development or abandoned, when it got a huge update size wise.
For this game in paricular, it wasn't updated from like version 1.1.2.
not to be rude but I have no idea what mean. so you're saying it looks like it's updated because a new file is added, but in reality, it's not an actual update?

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
not to be rude but I have no idea what mean. so you're saying it looks like it's updated because a new file is added, but in reality, it's not an actual update?
It's update. Because there was an old v1.1.2 before, that was updated to v1.5.6, which is the latest version with all available content at the moment.

FFZZOO

May 12, 2022
happy end full save [V1.5.6]
X:\Ninja Girl\save.ini

[SaveGroup]
level=0
Lange=0
bott1=3
bott2=4
bott3=1
bott4=2
nude=0
muteki=0
gall=23
stage=1
select=5
er1=1
er2=1
er3=1
er4=1
er5=1
er6=1
er7=1
er8=1
er9=1
er10=1
er11=1
er12=1
er13=1
er14=1
er15=1
er16=1
er17=1
er18=1
er19=1
er20=1
er21=1
er22=1
er23=1
er24=1
er25=1
er26=1
er27=1
er28=1
er29=1
er30=1
er31=1
er32=1
er33=1
er34=1
er35=1
er36=1
er37=1
er38=1
er39=1
er40=1
er41=1
er42=1
er43=1
er44=1
er45=1
er46=1
happ=1

Last edited:

eryson

Mar 8, 2018
I was after this game since I've seen it on twitter 2 years ago but forgot of liking the post so i could follow the development, I tried very hard to find it again, I think I've asked about it in several forums and even resorted of asking several japanese game developers for any clue, to no avail. the thing I remembered the most about it was that was a game with a ninja girl fighing japanese men and that she could climb in a tree and show the entire village in the backgroud, and the art were very detailed to a hentai game.
yesterday it suddenly popped in my youtube feed, and I recognised it almost instantly!
1715789921315.png

I've seen some guys here complaining that it's just another shitty H-game, In fact, pretty much almost every H-game that I found with this thematic are quite bad indeed, and I've noticed that the hentai features of this game seems to were added later in the development accordingly with the game changelog in steam, it's why this feature looks so clumsy, despite the art being very good and the female characters very hot.

About the gameplay itself, I noticed that this game is hard because everything works in a VERY CLUMSY way, not because of the design, but because of this particular engine the developer used to make the game, problably being Multimedia Fusion 2:

1715790630348.png

I've seen that EVERY game made with this engine shares these characteristics, having very weird collisions. This game tried to have a gameplay similar to Strider, with different terrain levels and sprites acting accordingly with it. Sadly, to a game that wants to play like strider, Collision is a very important aspect, and choosing this engine to make a game meant to be fast paced and acrobatic, was a pretty poor choice. since this game is not so old, perhaps the developer already had access to better engines like Godot or even Unity, for example.

The artistic part is one of the selling points of this game, With every stage having a really good quality level, and what make this impressive is that from the beginning to the end, the game not drop this quality level. this, combined with the varied kinds of gameplay including hill running, mountain climbing, crossing a pit grabing a rope, etc make me feel sure that the guyintended to make a really good and decent game indeed.
1715792713339.png All the musics are free-royalties ones and can be downloaded in a lot of sites, could be great if the developer invested in a full fledged composer instead.

This game is pretty good and havd a lot of potential, sadly is somewhat poorly executed, but you can still have a lot of fun with it.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes