Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Small note

For those whom asking for updates and for whom shares HQ pics (like post above)

I'll gladly update this thread, BUT we need those monthly folders zipped and hosted, uploaders can't just go through dozens of posts and pick up every image, it just too few of us

So, If you subbed/collect yourself from other sources, pls share full folders how artist sends them (?) OR how you compile them, but be sure pics are originals and month is fully complete

If artist sends each work individually, just compile them by date in monthly bundles like I do for my updates

Pixeldrain, Gofile, GDrive, Mega

Thank you ;)

Oct 26, 2022
Hey guys! As every 5th, I'm working on final touchups of the pics, and writing and reviewing the texts of the story.

I believe I can finish before the end of the day, but just wanted to give you a heads-up, it may be quite late, and if that's the case I may end up sending them early tomorrow. I should probably change the rewards "day" into a range (from the 5th to the 6th or 7th of each month), which would be more accurate, considering some months I send them later than others.

In any case, thank you again for another month of your amazing support, and I hope you enjoy this update of Sands of Damnation, five new pages coming up! :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote