Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone got his new stuff?
Ninjartist was on vacation for the last month, that's why he didn't work as much and I haven't uploaded. At the current point of time he hasn't posted any new art on Gumroad. I'm not a patron of his, so I don't know what art is on Patreon, I always wait for him to sell them in singles on Gumroad, from where I can crack them. So as soon as he posts his new work there, I will start updating the downloads or post them here in singles.

LG

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
So, I've updated the set and added two new pictures he made. Ninjartist has also started a series for Patreon-only people which I don't have, so I can't post it. I'll try to get them, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to unless I go to his Patreon, which I won't. If someone is able to get those pictures, I'd be glad if you posted them here. If nothing else happens I'll set back my clock for the waiting game yet again.

LG

DongusRex

May 14, 2019
I only recently found this artist and I really like the style. Does anyone else do this level of high realism work?

johnreese

Nov 16, 2020
has anyone got the clothed picture of Jasmine (first one with the snake) in high resolution? If so would you mind to share? Thx in advance!

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
Dec 2020. At least Ninja finished what was a shitty year for a lot of people with some incredible pieces, especially his Magnums Opus to date: Jasmine's Wish.
Thanks for the update my friend. I didn't have that much time these last few days to post them myself but I'm happy you posted them. Will update the thread in a few days.

LG

StufToyH

Jan 16, 2021
I only recently found this artist and I really like the style. Does anyone else do this level of high realism work?
I saw someone doing similar stuff and even taking commissions I need to find back the name, though. I had it bookmarked but my pc died and I had to buy a new one. i'll keep you up to date anytime soon ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote