• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 26, 2022
20240225_025648.jpg

Hey guys!
So The Harvest won the poll and I'm staying true to my original idea of trying a full comic format for this one!
Sorry for not being very present lately. I've been immersed in creating as much content for this new series as I possibly can for this month's rewards. There's a point at the beginning of the story I'd like to reach in this release and it's rather ambitious.
So far, I believe I'll get to as many as 8 pages to deliver next 5th!
I know this teaser doesn't show much, it's kind of deliberate, I just don't want to spoil much of the plot with previews yet, so hang in there a little longer!
Hopefully, you guys will enjoy this story with much less text and way more graphics ;)
Many of the pics will be delivered separately, although not all of them are in the same resolution as my usual works, some will be smaller.

PS: I have to catch up with a lot of un-replied messages, I'll try to do that before the end of the month! Thanks for your patience and support, guys!

Last edited:

Nethyman

Feb 15, 2024
Cho, Luna, Ginny & Hermione.............I'm wondering who they'll capture and seduce. Padma and Parvati are up for it, so maybe Fleur and a pink-pubed Tonks? Lavender and Pansy?

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote