Daimotéra

Mar 18, 2019
Had a lot of fun playing this, grinded for 2 days straight and got up to pretty much 17 hours of playtime in total. Here's my full save with all scenes, monsters, skills, outfits, and weapons unlocked; plus more gold, consumables and mats than you'll ever need. Especially since everything's been grinded to completion lmao.

Definitely not max level but Azel's already at the stage where she one-shots everything - went with a Luck-Dex build for her, and at lvl 51 with the right equipment set every stat but Def shoots past 100, though Def is also pretty overpowered at 75+.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I'm about 3 hours in level 35, "beat" the last boss, have all the skills I think and all the armores, any other scenes or anything I'm missing? no secret stuff to do? there's only 2 arena fights also?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why dont i see any scenes ?
Only reason you wouldn't see anything at all I can think of is from playing the Steam game without the patch.

The game in the opening post at least used to be the non Steam version, although it looks like the opening post has recently been edited. Just double checked the Steam version I posted and it seems...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the links are only giving the 7zip and not the game files it self, any tips?
Extract the 7z to get the game, you need something like or . The Steam version I posted is just a zip.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm about 3 hours in level 35, "beat" the last boss, have all the skills I think and all the armores, any other scenes or anything I'm missing? no secret stuff to do? there's only 2 arena fights also?
2 months late into this but go to Azel's bedroom and check the book and click either Scenes or CG and they should tell you what're the requirements to get the scenes/CG. and if you've done that already, then okay.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
i dunno why it took me so long to beat this game (downloaded back in march and was playing other games too), but I finally finished with 2 endings. Just by seeing it, the 1 of 2 ending is kind of sad imo. Like Azel sacrificed herself for a girl who she (Azel) has experienced and prevented from the curse (black magic or some kind) from happening again. And then a time skip to where the girl that was saved who looked like her again with different hair, came from the same blacksmith but her goal was to find the one that saved her. And I guess the other ending is the true ending? That's what I think. I dunno. Despite Azel leaving the girl and go back to inn to continue her adventures. I feel...relieved...for that ending tbh.
Edit: Took me about 10-20 minutes just rereading this and making sure it makes sense...somewhat. // Edit #2: Same thing with this game, I have yet to finish "Melty's Quest" and I think I'm like, very very close to beating the game.

HAF223

Jul 19, 2020
i tried to put the save file folder into the game and some how it became like this, i have no idea wth happend Screenshot (49).png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i tried to put the save file folder into the game and some how it became like this...
As it kind of says your trying to use a save from a different (version of the) game. A save from the Steam version won't work with the game from say itch.io, or a trial version etc.

UnmeiTaga

Jun 20, 2018
If only this game can be played on JoiPlay, i would be damn happy ... But sadly my laptop is dead so i mostly play on JoiPlay now... Zzz

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes