XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
can anyone help me, I want to play this game, but the up button on the keyboard is broken I can't use it, I can't move up, I can only move right, left, down, so I change the function of the UP button to another key, but when I play this game, the UP button function still doesn't work

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
can anyone help me, I want to play this game, but the up button on the keyboard is broken I can't use it, I can't move up, I can only move right, left, down, so I change the function of the UP button to another key, but when I play this game, the UP button function still doesn't work
I've had no such problems with the up arrow, might be a faulty keyboard key? test the up arrow in another program? try a different keyboard? I saw no such option to change movement keys in-game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The brief tips from HappyHand are back here if you didn't get it, and there's a .

Anoninenome

Aug 18, 2019
The brief tips from HappyHand are back here if you didn't get it, and there's a .
Ah, much appreciated!

It'll be handy for the grind I have to do again, apparently equipping the Prostitute outfit and getting the Dragon Fuck scene in Volcano completely and utterly breaks your game, replaces EVERY floor tile with Azel's sprite, and then eventually just crashes your game full stop.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

smokin_hot

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 411445

Overview:
Searching for the demon beast that branded her, the hunter girl, Azel, reaches that place.
The frontline of the battle between humans and monsters.
The remote land which some call the harbor of disasters, Niplheim…​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-26
Release Date: Japanese 2017-12-23, English 2018-12-10
Developer: BlackTrain
Publisher: HappyHand
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - -
Prequel: Lust Branded Prostitute - Branded Azel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

View attachment 411440 View attachment 411441 View attachment 411442 View attachment 411443 View attachment 411444 View attachment 411446 View attachment 411447 View attachment 411448
wtf!!!!!!!! it's a copy of my chilhood game with sex content, check the base at warspear online site.

Reactions: d7u8d9e

Sunsetdrive

Feb 24, 2019
This game is all sex include sex to advance story. NTR doesn't happen since it's consensual by all the girls pretty much and her personality was changed by a demon for aiming toward sex(more likely the demon uses a skill that makes her stronger but also amplifies her strongest desire, if she has passion for sex, she will turn into a bitch... could consider it brainwashing). She does have lots of partners, but i dunno if she checking in her friend(the clerk) and watching her doing with the blacksmith that brought her to the city can be considered NTR but whatever =P. Virgin Run = impossible.

btw, here is a save with all scenes opened in gallery(minus 1 that i couldn't trigger with game v1.03)...
I wouldn't exactly call this NTR since the blacksmith(you>her travel companion and friend) isn't in a relationship with her, so both characters are free to fuck who they want and perhaps when the curse is gone, she might be more interesting in a relationship with the blacksmith since she doesn't need to fuck in order to control the curse. But not every game needs the MC to be with the main girl, I guess.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
can anyone help me here, i want to play this game, but the down directional keys on my laptop keyboard is not working, i have tried changing the directional keys which are not working, to the working keys but, when i try to run this game, the directional keys are not working function

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes