flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Just tested it again and unless I'm going mad you need both. Just the Steam patch doesn't give you a working copy of Lewdcrest, you get...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It not so much censored as some part's just aren't there, it's the the way it was made. Some sex is off screen by design, but when it is on screen the mosaics have been...

Pretty sure Kagura branding is the only difference. But in case anyone wants it here's the Kagura version, both dlc/patches installed but with Lewdcrest removed...

Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel 1.6 -

Saves from the game currently in the opening post and this are not compatible.
So what would you recommend and what has the better uncensoring? This version 1.05 or the Kagura version 1.6? I think Lewdcrest not being there is not a dealbreaker since it pales in comparison to this game as a side story/prologue, but if they both have the same decensoring and no difference, I'm getting the Kagura version because they actually PAID Black Train unlike HappyHand.

Last edited:

leoandy

Aug 20, 2021
For Screenshots, they are saved to the game file where they don't have the screenshot banner over them.

Personally, I need a Loot Table. I am farming Winter Fur for the Gorgeous Bunny Outfit, but it isn't dropping and making me feel I am killing the wrong monster...
Hunt a wolf for the firts mision in the first map the "Hunt beowulf " he drop the winter fur

EmanuelGT

Apr 29, 2022
An cheat table using as base the official release unscensored one for the guys lazy enough to play. Basically can hit kill anything and also change exp gain and base lv. Status in this game can be explained as:
Strengh = Affects Dmg.
Dexterity = Self-explanatory
Agility = More chance for multi-hits
Lucky = Higher drop chance once enemy is killed and also critical attacks.

PS: Avoid using high exp amounts since every lv = 3 skill points, if u add too much, she will level up just once and then won't get points to form ur build for better drops or whatever. Basically, go level per lv as amount required in menu and if wants more, reset base level and repeat. Having max lucky is overkill for this game.
how do i install it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does it still have the battle sex censorship?
If you mean things being off screen most of the time that's just the way the game was made, it doesn't...
If you mean the pixel x-ray pop-ups things in the Kagura version those are...

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
If you mean things being off screen most of the time that's just the way the game was made, it doesn't...
If you mean the pixel x-ray pop-ups things in the Kagura version those are...
Yeah I'm talking about the second one. Where the battle sex is blocked by that tree and stuff

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Anyone know of a fix for the borderless full screen bug? The only games to do this are both of the Branded Azel games. Never had any issues with any other games and I've played several wolf RPG's. image_2022-08-01_224907791.png

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Anyone know of a fix for the borderless full screen bug? The only games to do this are both of the Branded Azel games. Never had any issues with any other games and I've played several wolf RPG's. View attachment 1960397
After some digging and trial and error, I was able to translate the config file and it turns out there are settings you can adjust to fix this full screen. However it makes the game a bit more sluggish which can be mostly fixed by turning on medium or low spec mode. You can also copy and paste the Config file from "Niplheim Hunter" to "Lewdcrest Lady of the Night" and adjust the configuration there. Hope this helps anyone else that "wants" to play Borderless Fullscreen.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Isn't this technically NTR, since the story is told from the perspective of the blacksmith travelling with Azel that you even get to name?

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes