Jan 4, 2018
Can someone upload a full save that is compatible with the 1.05 wolfrpg version? I've tried all the saves in the posts and those are for the other version, which is not avalaible on the downloads

Reactions: frontier96

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this game still not work with joiplay?
Wolf is not supported by JoiPlay, it's a game engine made only with Windows in mind. Imouto! Life is only on Android now because the developer sent it off to get a Android version made and got remade in RPGM.

LacyLibra

May 30, 2020
Really enjoyed this one, especially the art style. Apparently, the artist is releasing something in late Februrary (called Lady of Anusgald?), but I couldn't find much info about it... have any of you all seen any updates, etc, on it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Anusgald has a demo, and the link to their . Doesn't seem to be much on the Ci-en though, and you need to follow Black Train to see some of it.

indo2002

Oct 30, 2021
Is it something wrong with my settings? Or download? It's slightly pixelated.
edit: for some reason, it seems to be caused by full screen.

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
Hey bros, what happen whit this game Lady of Anugald

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can probably get a demo from the page quicker than SVS Comics. There's not much there for Black Train, but you can usually finds a developers linked (the support the circle banner thing) for news.

Looking at the linked there they seem to have stopped working on things in April, and maybe not started back up yet. Although there has been a age gated post since.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to patch? Anyone have the adult patch without steam's version??
Kagura patches usually only work with the Steam version, they're installers. Patches are on their website. This ones a bit weird though having been taken over by them after release, there's one patch on the and one as DLC on Steam.

If you hoping it'll change the way some stuff is off screen it won't, but the x-rays are mosaicless.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes