TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, if you got it legit, it probably was the HappyHand and not the Kagura version (so pre-2019-01-07), which -as TheBlueKnight have already mentioned a few times- are technically the same thing 100% (thankfully).
So yeah, just do the uninstall and redownload+apply latest Kagura patch (which equals getting the DLC=Lewdcrest Lady of the Night) thingie.

Or get them both, separately, from here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...just do the uninstall and redownload+apply latest Kagura patch (which equals getting the DLC=Lewdcrest Lady of the Night) thingie.
You do have to install the dlc from the Kagura site though, as well as the adult patch.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You do have to install the dlc from the Kagura site though, as well as the adult patch.
But they are the one and the same, as of now. :) (if you check, you can see that they have a 'DLC' option instead of the regular 'Patch' for Branded Azel, on their page - so it gets the adult content patch for the base game PLUS the DLC (V1) - ergo only one "patching" needed. At least as far as I can see...)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But they are the one and the same, as of now.
Just tested it again and unless I'm going mad you need both. Just the Steam patch doesn't give you a working copy of Lewdcrest, you get...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its censored
It not so much censored as some part's just aren't there, it's the the way it was made. Some sex is off screen by design, but when it is on screen the mosaics have been...

Pretty sure Kagura branding is the only difference. But in case anyone wants it here's the Kagura version, both dlc/patches installed but with Lewdcrest removed...

Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel 1.6 -

Saves from the game currently in the opening post and this are not compatible.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Question: is there a story ending to this game, or is Azel doomed to reenact pseudo Groundhog Day in which she will never find whatever branded her?

If there is, how do I get it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a sequel for this game the dev is working on?
They've been working on , with Sugar Star again like they did with Lewdcrest. According to their latest it's finally coming out after lots of delays. Seems similar but I don't think it's connected to Azel.

Reactions: teetee and Kibad

Tatsumi

Sep 3, 2017
In battle the mating seems to not be visible because of the interface, is that just me, just the beginning or do I need a patch or anything?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Just tested it again and unless I'm going mad you need both. Just the Steam patch doesn't give you a working copy of Lewdcrest, you get...
:unsure:
Okay, just out of curiosity, where COULD you download the Kagura Steam version adult-content restore patch? All I see is the "DLC" patch for Branded Azel base game on their homepage (kaguragames). Which I assume(d) being the latest patch, content-restoring the base game and adding the Lust Branded Prostitute - Branded Azel as a DLC...
Though I don't own a Steam copy, so maybe the patch you're talking about in this particular case is a Steam install or something?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In battle the mating seems to not be visible because of the interface...
That's just how the game was made, check the middle reply above.
Okay, just out of curiosity, where COULD you download the Kagura Steam version adult-content restore patch?
On , but you won't be able view it without signing in. Here's a...

Reactions: teetee and Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
That's just how the game was made, check the middle reply above.

On , but you won't be able view it without signing in. Here's a...
Well then, that explains it. It isn't usual KaguraGames practice though (i.e., have the content patch on their own website) - that's what must have disoriented me.
Thanks for taking the time to answer!
Cheers!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
good thing someone posted the version for it standalone. i already finished the Raw of it tho its pretty easy

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The game looks so nice and so polished but I wish it had a pregnancy system similar to Violated Heroine (with menstrual cycle)

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes