TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It just worked this very minute, too.
That was almost two years ago. The links have been fixed, and then completely redone to be just for the official English version of the game since then.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So In this game no lewd stuff? I dont like , see any so far .
Go into system then album to see all the scenes you can get, and how to unlock them. You should get a scene pretty early with the blacksmith if I remember right, and filling your EP bar in battle will get you raped by the monsters.

If you really want a patched Steam version I posted mine earlier. But I just quickly checked the game in the opening post with SoulsReapers save, and all it is all there in the album no patch needed.

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Go into system then album to see all the scenes you can get, and how to unlock them. You should get a scene pretty early with the blacksmith if I remember right, and filling your EP bar in battle will get you raped by the monsters.

If you really want a patched Steam version I posted mine earlier. But I just quickly checked the game in the opening post with SoulsReapers save, and all it is all there in the album no patch needed.
Thank you very much mate!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any game similar to this one?
Apart from the Azel prequel no other Black Train game has been translated. Although they only took over the rights, most other Kagure published games are at least a bit similar and the same quality (also no mosaic). Try looking through those.

Otherwise there is the recommendation section.

kuraitja

Jul 18, 2020
awesome game, i love the ending and hidden plot twists. i did found it sad that you could not have some loving with the girls as azel.

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
If anyone still actually reads this thread , how do you quit in game? If i close through the top right cross or closing it from the bottom bar then it doesn't save in the winRAR or offer an opportunity to overwrite the files and i cant find a way to exit in game.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes