James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
If anyone still actually reads this thread , how do you quit in game? If i close through the top right cross or closing it from the bottom bar then it doesn't save in the winRAR or offer an opportunity to overwrite the files and i cant find a way to exit in game.
Ummm, what? Why would it save in WinRar? Did you extract the game first?

Azurlios

Sep 6, 2020
Normally after saving and closing a game , winrar tells me that changes have been made and if I want to save it upon doing so the save data is the stored and when I next open the game I can load from there. for this however I think I need to close the game from within because no matter what else I try it isn’t saving the data
So could someone tell me how to quit the game?

edit : Never mind I fixed it by pining the game once it’s extracted , I never played a wolf rpg so I didn’t know how it worked thank you for your advice

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Normally after saving and closing a game , winrar tells me that changes have been made and if I want to save it upon doing so the save data is the stored and when I next open the game I can load from there. for this however I think I need to close the game from within because no matter what else I try it isn’t saving the data

edit : Never mind I fixed it by pining the game once it’s extracted , I never played a wolf rpg so I didn’t know how it worked thank you for your advice
Glad I could help!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Glad I could help!
The problem was probably that this is compressed as a 7z, they don't get on well with WinRAR.
Honestly, you guys shouldn't go so easy on 'em. I learnt that "hope for the best, but...assume the worst" is the best approach in sits like these. Tough love helps more in the mid- and long-term. Probably... Or not. Anyhoooo.

Please. For everything that is holy -and unholy-, please... Learn how to extract an archived file.
Because opening them with WinRar (I assume...double-clicking them?), and then running the Game.exe from there is NOT really extracting, trust me. I sort of figured that by "pining" you meant pinning the running WolfRPG Game.exe to the taskbar, which as (your apparently OVER9000 lol) luck would have it, will not let the temporary directory that the above procedure (again, running the Game.exe from within the archive and NOT actually extracting it) creates in the 'Temp' folder of your user data get deleted, and as such letting you "Save" and stuff...

TL;DR: No, it has nothing to do with WolfRPG. You've been doing the "extracting" wrong all this time; probably. Please look around for information on how to do it correctly... (at any rate, might I suggest right-clicking the downloaded 'Niplheims_Hunter_-_Branded_Azel.7z' file and choosing 'Extract to...' then after the...real...extraction, running the game from where you have extracted it to?)

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Im playing this over here because the original author seems to have coerced into giving up the rights of this game to kagura studio. After reading down the rabbit hole a bit I refuse to support the steam version of this game. Besides, 20$ is rediculous for a game thats only a few hours long.

Reactions: lexi69

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im playing this over here because the original author seems to have coerced into giving...
HappyHand did just vanish though, they might have a good reason with all the trouble Steam gave them, but I think that also gave Black Train a understandable reason to eventually switch to Kagura.

It was pretty crappy that Kagura doubled the price, and got away with Lust Brand Prostitute.

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
What do the DEX and LUCK stats do? Attack and defense are straight foward, but id like to know the effect of the other two.

Also, is there anyway to heal during combat?

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Well that was a fun game. My only complaint is how insanely easy it was. I never came even close to losing a single fight, unless i wanted to lose of course :p

There should be some special reward for getting 100%. Like maybe she gets to have a gang bang with every character in the village at once :p

Last edited:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Very nice game but... i will never understand why need add so many femnpcXmalenpc cg's? I think these cg's more interesting if edit with femprotagonistXmalenpc. Who cares about npc's relations?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Very nice game but... i will never understand why need add so many femnpcXmalenpc cg's? I think these cg's more interesting if edit with femprotagonistXmalenpc. Who cares about npc's relations?
Are you talking about... whatshisface... blacksmith dude? Because I'm pretty sure he's there as the obligatory legally mandated Player Self-Insert™.

thotcriminal

Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone have a more recent 100% for the base game that works for the base game and the DLC? i just lost all mine after transferring to a new pc and tried the one from earlier and it didn't work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have a more recent 100% for the base game that works for the base game and the DLC?
The DLC is a separate game, there's one in it's thread. The save a few pages back works with the game from the opening post, but not the game from Steam. It's not a more resent save you necessary need but one for the right store version I think.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes