KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I'm being really confused here by all this dlc, adult patches etc. Can someone kindly explain what do I get with downloading the version on this site? And what would be missing?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone kindly explain what do I get with downloading the version on this site? And what would be missing?
Nothing is missing from the game in the opening post. The dlc was the prequel game Lewdcrest Lady of the Night, a completely separate game not a add-on for this.

You only need the adult patch for the game from Steam, the game in the opening post is not from Steam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm a bit confused on what is the correct title for the prequel...
Same game. DLSite call it , but Kagura (as usual) renamed it to Lust Brand Prostitute. I think the confusion is from dlc usually being extra content for a game, not a separate game. Kagura are very vague about it too.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It only came out a little while ago, but there's a translation request for Explorer of Iggdrasil here. I haven't seen many Wolf games fan translated though unfortunately.

Edit - Oh and it Looks like there's only the two episodes of the , they moved on to Meltys Quest.

Last edited:

SoulsReapers

Dec 18, 2019
Hello guys, as I just finished the game, I share you a save with all scenes, locations, armors, weapons, beasts.

Mega :

Kind Regards,
SoulReaper

PS : It's my first message here, so I just wanted to say : Thanks F95 Zone ! You've an amazing and entertainment website / content ! Kind Regards.

PS n°2 : As it's my first share, maybe it will not work. It's just my "Save" folder of my extracted game.

PS n°3 : It's just a save for the game in the first message. I didn't play any DLC or extra content if they're not installed in this post.

Last edited:

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
It finally got a proper translation and now this game is one of the best out there. The UI, battle mechanics, quest system, and gallery with clear instructions on how to unlock scenes are all excellent time savers preventing grind.

There's a really good clothing system and the art is astonishingly good - play it on it's default screen size to keep everything hi res.

The battle fuck mechanic is alright, it's not like Vitamin Quest or any of the ONEONE1 games but it's sufficient enough to get you through. Importantly, there's no game over rape here so you can just play the game and get straight to the next scene.

Definitely worth a play. Took me about 4 hours to clear completely. The first 15 minutes of the game feel a bit weird because you're just getting used to the way it works but just stick with it and you'll thank yourself.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

eth4e6j3

Sep 4, 2019
This game is amazing. Unfortunately they decided to cut off a lot of the sex scenes at the waist for some reason. It doesn't make sense considering some scenes have everything out as well.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The games (original) English publisher HappyHand got hold of the uncensored art from the developer, the original Japanese release of the game had the usual...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Finished the game, all I'm missing is a silver dragon scale, but it doesn't drop from the elder dragon nor the demi dragon for me

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Niplheim's Hunter - Branded Azel 1.6 -
I'm a bit confused, I have the game translated and published by KG, and the version on launch menu says that it's 1.05. What's the difference between this version 1.6 and the 1.05 I have here? (I have yet to download and see though I'd like to be given some heads up beforehand)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the difference between this version 1.6 and the 1.05 I have here?
Could be just Lewdcrest, but I'm not sure where I got the 1.6 number from now... What I uploaded was just the Kagura Steam version without Lewdcrest inside the folder though, so if you bought it yourself then it's nothing different.

Edit - So I downloaded it to check and it's 1.06 so I missed the 0, but Kagura have also gone backwards oddly. The only difference I can see is the game launcher that now let's you choose to play Branded or Lewdcrest.

Last edited:
Reactions: EldenFZ
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes