RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
How to get out of thisssssssss
Bro got the intrusive Roman Empire thoughts tab open.

Open your inventory under "important/key items" and there should be a warp orb. Use that to teleport around. I think it's also accessible from the main menu.

Sidenote, thanks Ace. Doing the Goddess' work :sneaky:

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
Bro got the intrusive Roman Empire thoughts tab open.

Open your inventory under "important/key items" and there should be a warp orb. Use that to teleport around. I think it's also accessible from the main menu.

Sidenote, thanks Ace. Doing the Goddess' work :sneaky:
used this ball, but still does not leave this room of the goddess,

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give an update, the translation is 30% complete. Things have been going smoothly, and the developer is still fixing bugs, so hopefully, everything will be fixed by the end of the month, which is when I should have a better idea of when the translation will be finished. They talked about some dialogue features and other things not being fully fleshed out in one of their post on Fantia, so depending on what they decide to do, there is potential for a content update down the line, if they do I'll make a patch for it as well.

karnaa

Nov 1, 2019
Just to give an update, the translation is 30% complete. Things have been going smoothly, and the developer is still fixing bugs, so hopefully, everything will be fixed by the end of the month, which is when I should have a better idea of when the translation will be finished. They talked about some dialogue features and other things not being fully fleshed out in one of their post on Fantia, so depending on what they decide to do, there is potential for a content update down the line, if they do I'll make a patch for it as well.
appreciate you my g

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote